Like Tree0Likes

Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Reply
Old 01-05-2005, 01:13 AM
  #51
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Harper220's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Omaha~LOTO
My Boats: 2001 28 TD Daytona
Posts: 1,496
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLeach
i always loved that boat... it was my dad's... he built it for himself as a poker run boat...
Are you referring to the one on the cover of Hot Boat May 2003? From my understanding, that one is in NY and now has 525's in it... The boat in Okla only has 6 hours on it and was ordered with 525's... Which one do you think was actually your dad's boat? I may be wrong though...
Harper220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 01:20 AM
  #52
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper220
Are you referring to the one on the cover of Hot Boat May 2003? From my understanding, that one is in NY and now has 525's in it... The boat in Okla only has 6 hours on it and was ordered with 525's... Which one do you think was actually your dad's boat? I may be wrong though...
you are right... i do remember shipping that one to NY... they ran it in the NY poker run... i didn't read the specs
BLeach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 01:37 AM
  #53
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Harper220's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Omaha~LOTO
My Boats: 2001 28 TD Daytona
Posts: 1,496
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLeach
you are right... i do remember shipping that one to NY... they ran it in the NY poker run... i didn't read the specs
At any rate, it's still a beautiful paint scheme and should be very dependable with the 525's... Since your the guru , what should this boat run on top end with the 525's? Perhaps 105-110?
Harper220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 02:32 PM
  #54
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper220
At any rate, it's still a beautiful paint scheme and should be very dependable with the 525's... Since your the guru , what should this boat run on top end with the 525's? Perhaps 105-110?
i'll be the first to tell you that i am no guru.

you are right... a 36 with 525's should run between 105 and 110.
BLeach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 05:50 PM
  #55
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Harper220's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Omaha~LOTO
My Boats: 2001 28 TD Daytona
Posts: 1,496
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLeach
harper, if you're looking for a 36 i'd be happy to call around tomorrow and see what i can find...
Hi Brandie, yes I'm still looking... I'm actually open to 30, 33 & 36's... :confused So what ever you can come up with would be great... 500 mile radius from Omaha, NE would be even better...
Harper220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 05:51 PM
  #56
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Harper220's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Omaha~LOTO
My Boats: 2001 28 TD Daytona
Posts: 1,496
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLeach
harper, if you're looking for a 36 i'd be happy to call around tomorrow and see what i can find...
Hi Brandie, yes I'm still looking... I'm actually open to 30, 33 & 36's... So what ever you can come up with would be great... 500 mile radius from Omaha, NE would be even better...
Harper220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 06:37 PM
  #57
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper220
Hi Brandie, yes I'm still looking... I'm actually open to 30, 33 & 36's... So what ever you can come up with would be great... 500 mile radius from Omaha, NE would be even better...
i'll keep an eye out
BLeach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 10:32 PM
  #58
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Harper220's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Omaha~LOTO
My Boats: 2001 28 TD Daytona
Posts: 1,496
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Still looking... I have a 2001 36 Outlaw 575's or 2001 28 Daytona 496 ho's to trade for a 2002 to 2004 36 Daytona w/500's or 525's plus cash. Does anyone know of somebody that might be interested in such a trade?
Harper220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 01:28 AM
  #59
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper220
Still looking... I have a 2001 36 Outlaw 575's or 2001 28 Daytona 496 ho's to trade for a 2002 to 2004 36 Daytona w/500's or 525's plus cash. Does anyone know of somebody that might be interested in such a trade?
Bob Anderson who has that yellow 36 might be interested in something like that... it is a nice boat BTW...
BLeach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 01:57 AM
  #60
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Harper220's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Omaha~LOTO
My Boats: 2001 28 TD Daytona
Posts: 1,496
Default Re: Looking for a used Eliminator 36 Daytona??

I asked Bob if he would be interested in a trade and he didn't seem to excited about it. The 36 at grand lake is still my favorite, but I think he's a little high on his price... No trades on that one either, darn it...
Harper220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Ptufaro
Eliminator
16
02-02-2010 09:13 PM
General Q & A
43
02-14-2008 11:22 AM
stankgilr
General Boating Discussion
34
09-14-2007 08:40 AM
vegas daytona
General Q & A
1
09-27-2004 08:43 AM
boatcrazy1052
Eliminator
2
05-11-2003 05:14 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.