Notices

Yikeeeessssss.

Old 01-03-2005, 12:25 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Yikeeeessssss.

Originally Posted by jeaston
Think you are right. Have you ever seen any finals on the speeds for the different winners?

Nope, i even called to see when the website was going to be done and they didn't know... sounded like they were shorthanded or lost their computer guy.... I don't know where else there would be a list, i might call back and see if they can fax me a list and post it on here somewhere...
Old 01-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
Nope, i even called to see when the website was going to be done and they didn't know... sounded like they were shorthanded or lost their computer guy.... I don't know where else there would be a list, i might call back and see if they can fax me a list and post it on here somewhere...
I had checked their site and not found anything either. I plan on being there this coming year and try to get some better shots. The weather kind of sucked last year.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GLH
I hope they have fun in the 80's on that ... I'll stay on my rig thank you.
If you take into account that there are many performance boats which run 80 mph and under.........IMHO, the most fun you could have on one of these rigs is passing all of them and seeing the expressions on people's faces in getting passed by a freakin pontoon boat!!
Old 01-03-2005, 12:42 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by InXS
If you take into account that there are many performance boats which run 80 mph and under.........IMHO, the most fun you could have on one of these rigs is passing all of them and seeing the expressions on people's faces in getting passed by a freakin pontoon boat!!

my spectre will run north of 100 and it took everybit of 2/3 throttle to take care of one of those guys last summer... he rolled up on me doing about 65 or so and hammered it and i had to get into pretty hard to take care of him.... you don't want to go back to the docks after getting beaten by a pontoon boat!!!
Old 01-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Registered

my spectre will run north of 100 and it took everybit of 2/3 throttle to take care of one of those guys last summer... he rolled up on me doing about 65 or so and hammered it and i had to get into pretty hard to take care of him.... you don't want to go back to the docks after getting beaten by a pontoon boat!!!
Is that where you stop the boat and raise the hatch and say damn had an engine quit?
Old 01-03-2005, 12:55 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Kind of makes me want mine to run like that!! I can imagine airing it out past some of the boats on the Chesapeake!! Hey Bob, Do you still have those V-8 OB's?
Old 01-03-2005, 01:36 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Is that where you stop the boat and raise the hatch and say damn had an engine quit?

i will have to use that one if those things get any faster.....
Old 01-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Registered

i will have to use that one if those things get any faster.....
Mans gotta do what a man has to do.
Old 01-03-2005, 02:01 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Mans gotta do what a man has to do.

or just get my own, what would insurance be on a 90 MPH flying piece of aluminum?
Old 01-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Registered

or just get my own, what would insurance be on a 90 MPH flying piece of aluminum?
I think you just tell the agent you bought a pontoon boat and I am sure it would be about the 10th of the cost for a cat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.