Notices

Yup, We're Done.

Old 01-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Allan4

Default Re: Yup, We're Done.

Sorry to hear this, unfortunately, it seems alot of others share your sentiments. Thanks for your past patronage Jim, I hope you are able to re-discover your love for the water and once again feel the irreplaceable sensations we all experience while afloat. We have never met in person, although your have purchased products from us, but I am sure we will meet at somepoint up on the big pond. I look forward to it.

Best of luck to you and yours...

Allan Hilsinger

Old 01-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by BGIII

Hey Cougarman, might be time for a ride to Coopersville! Maybe they'll take a trade in.

I'd Love to Trade Jim the Cougar, little less Power for Jim
but more reliable so him and Mary can have a good relaxing
time. Also a full Cabin for Mary..................?

Hmmmmm
Hate to see what would happen if he turned the Cougar
into WickedThree!

Cougarman

Last edited by CougarMan; 01-09-2005 at 11:40 AM.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:31 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

I've done some big PR's and I found that we've been having has much fun on fun-runs and local get togethers.

I'm still game to do a few... probably some I have not done before but more than likely I will stay away from the zoos.

One thing's for sure... can't see the day where I would be gotten to like what seem to have happened to Mary & Jim but I've never been gunned at as a front runner either. We'll keep putting along, I hope we see you back.

Last edited by GLH; 01-09-2005 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Steve_H
there are quite a few inconsiderate people on the water and in my experience its usually the guys with the most money in there rigs. money doesnt buy you class
Truer words were never spoken.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i think things like that should be shared with the organizer of the PR! and point out who the a hole was. so they won't be invited to the next one...or better yet the organizers should give out a richard cranium award or simalar to whom ever desrves it and humiliate him infront of everyone at the awards party...the crews of all the boats in the run should vote, if no one stands out to have earned the award it will be used at the next PR.
Old 01-09-2005, 10:19 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Your assuming the organisers are fair...

Not talking about Marc here.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Your assuming the organisers are fair...

You're dead to rights, there.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:36 AM
Registered

Alot of things can be said about Poker Runs and some of the people that are on those runs. Some of my closest friends I have met on Poker Runs. Some of the biggest Jackholes too. It does seem that some friends that have been doing runs for years are tired of all the Jackholes. And I can understand their feelings. I hope that you have not started a trend among other educated boaters. All the best

Big Andy
Old 01-10-2005, 06:05 AM
Registered

As one of the organizers for Smoke On The Water Poker Run it is a sad day to here Jim and Mary are no longer going to be at our event

They are always a big presence at the event each year and they have been one of the first to sign up for the event

you will find few persons who are more knowledgeable and genuine the Jim in offshore boating and Jim and Mary are just great people in general

We for one will miss you greatly and Jim and Mary, you know you are welcome as our guest any time

As far as the straw that broke the camels back ( I am sure it wasn't one incident at one event ) it is truly sad that people don't at least stop to see if all is well when they see a hatch up

we blew a drive this year in the Key West poker run and limped to Marathon there was nothing anyone could do to help us but then again no one stopped either

however after a couple of phone calls we Jim Bresnic (another Participant) send his driver and trailer to pick us up to get us to key west once he got to us we couldn't get the boat on his trailer (trying to fit 38 top gun on 47 outerlimits trailer) the ramp was too short and too shallow so his driver took the girls to KW and we had other friends on their way to KW in rental car stop, they gave me the rental car and rode with Bresnics driver as well we went back to Miami to get our truck and trailer
and back to pick up boat (got in KW at 2:30 am)

so my point is, their are still great people out there willing to help and there are those who just don't give a damn (kinda like life in general)

I am sure we will see the wicked crew again

Best of luck Jim and Mary and we hope to see you soon

Marc Blondin & Cherie' Girard
Old 01-10-2005, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Jim has to much class to name whoever did the donut deal.

I stopped to see if addiction needed help with his ride at the KW Poker Run while he was putputting back, all I could do is give them is a six pack of cold beers since they were dry!!! Does this count as caring???
YES ! That counts...He has mentioned several times that you were the only guy to stop & help.
Sure will miss Wickod Won !....There are still a few "Good Guys" out there.....A Few..

Quick Reply: Yup, We're Done.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.