Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat >

Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat

Notices

Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat

Old 01-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat

Honey! Look what I just bought!
Old 01-14-2005, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Re: Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat

Originally Posted by cuda
It always has. I'll be damned if someone can tell me how to spend it, unless she told me how to make it.
I agree with Cuda - has worked for me for years.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got divorced. I didn't have to fight or beg for anything anymore. Especially sex.
Old 01-14-2005, 07:27 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"honey, either i'm getting a bigger boat or you're getting a really huge set of fake tits, you choose"
Old 01-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Registered

"I want to go boat racing", I kept saying to her, as we went to dozens of boat races throughout the country since 1994!!!
She said: "you go ahead and buy that boat, you've always wanted one............but I don't want you to go racing!"..........OK!
Now she says: "let's go out in the boat", at least once a week! I love this woman!
It did take me ten years to get here!!!
Old 01-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Registered

"Honey, I am going to take up a new hobby........ offshore powerboating or gonna try anal sex with you often..... you choose."
Old 01-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Registered

All kidding aside my position has always been..."its easier to ask forgiveness than permission"
Old 01-14-2005, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Woogie
Best one yet Rush. I really don't think its a matter of "asking" permission for most of us - its weather or not she will enjoy it with you - if not there will be friction. Most women like to drive boats - part of the contol module.
Stereotype is always dangerous. My wife tells me to get whatever I want. And to plan to go out with the boys offshore playing. She will go now and then, but understands that I love it more than she does. Of course, she loves shopping more than me

Then again, I don't ask her how much I can spend on a boat, and she doesn't ask me how much she can spend on whatever she wants to do.
Old 01-14-2005, 09:39 PM
Steve_H

its an all day deal to go anywhere in a cruiser.
you can go from the 7mm to big dicks and back in a few of hours in a performance boat and have lunch while your there. if you take the cruiser she will have to cook lunch and dinner along the way

something else you could try:

mid afternoon , saturday , memorial day weekend , take her for a ride in a single engine small cruiser.

4 days later , take her for a ride in that formula you want

Old 01-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Registered

Before I bought my 1990 292sr1 years back, I said two things. One, a 31 foot boat will ride much better. Two, it has an enclosed head and a nice cabin. Last, but not least, it has TWO engines instead of one, in case we have engine trouble... It worked fine back then; but, now she's wanting a cruiser or at least a boat with more cockpit space ...

Quick Reply: Give me your best lines for selling your spouse on an Offshore Performance boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.