Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94469-speed-limt-law-winnipesaukee.html)

bajadude 01-20-2005 08:36 AM

Re: Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!

Welcome to all my winni.com cohorts. I'm Paugus Bay Resident on the "other side". Please keep my secret that I own one of them ceegar boats.

Formula Outlaw, talk about "thrills", when I had to do my sound check last year, the MP who was in my boat kept asking me to make wider and wider (read longer) turns at WOT. He said he had never been in an "offshore" and now knew why we loved 'em so much. At the end of the test, he thanked me for the ride. Another convert :D

BTW, what happened to the missing posts? Lost 5 :p

DoTheMath 01-20-2005 08:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
RSG - Same here... if you see me, flag me down always happy to go for a blast. I am on Cow Island all the time in the summer, (have a couple of friends out there) and we are just outside Center Harbor. :cool:

BTW, for you hockey fans - that green boathouse / house in the background belongs to Steve Leach - former Bruin.

bajadude 01-20-2005 08:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Me too, anytime. Keep it in the "infamous" boat in a boathouse in the channel.

Pantera1 01-20-2005 09:18 AM

Flag me down "if ya can catch me" :D

Offshore Observer 01-20-2005 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
What am I.. chopped liver ;)

No, you’re not chopped liver. Remember I like all boats? Well, maybe not any stinky exhaust spewing ones, but for the most part I’m an equal opportunity enjoyer. Your ride is definitely faster than mine. It's all good.

Originally Posted by Chart
Wow! 100% of your posts (both of them) are funny, witty, and well-done. You've got to be a hoot to hang around with. Welcome aboard OSO.

Thanks for the compliments. You may feel differently once you get to know me.

Originally Posted by Chart
BTW, what's the story with the rattlesnake?

We have a place on Rattlesnake Island and the casual name suited me. I'm a low-key kind of gal.

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
RSG - Same here... if you see me, flag me down always happy to go for a blast. I am on Cow Island all the time in the summer, (have a couple of friends out there) and we are just outside Center Harbor. :cool:

It seems I have quite a few neighbors on this forum. Small world. Hmm, not only am I a chick, but I’m also a broad on The Broads. LOL. Good thing I have three body guards. (Four if you count our little Cairn Terrier. LOL)
I suspect that quite a few people have seen or even met me already. You may have noticed, I’m rather social and make friends everywhere I go. (The boys just love that!) I’m a short gal of 5’3”, typically with a camera in front of my face. Usually hanging out with a big guy who is 6’8” and our sons, who take after me in stature. 6’2” & 6’3” LOL.

Pantera1 01-20-2005 10:00 AM

Well, maybe not any stinky exhaust spewing ones

Hey thats me :D

DoTheMath 01-20-2005 10:10 AM

Yep - we are over your way all the time. We also have friends right at Minge Cove and on the main land across from Sleepers. I love heading home - late in the day on Sunday, it's nice and quiet - just cruising across the broads (prob. under 45 if you can believe it!? :D ) and taking it all in, it doesn't get much better than that! :cool:

Offshore Observer 01-20-2005 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Well, maybe not any stinky exhaust spewing ones
Hey thats me :D

Is there something is wrong with your baby? :eek:
So far, in the last four years on the lake, I have only seen one craft that was truly offensive. It was a jet ski leaving West Alton Marina, spewing thick, blue, smelly stuff. Argh. That’s what I refer to. :)

blownincome 01-20-2005 11:06 AM

Its all good we just have to make sure we never hav a limit..

blownincome 01-20-2005 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by bajadude
Me too, anytime. Keep it in the "infamous" boat in a boathouse in the channel.

Hey...Scott and Doreen say Hello...
Bob :drink: