Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!! >

Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!

Notices

Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!

Old 01-20-2005, 12:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Re: Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!

This will most likely be back this summer! We are on the Idlewild side of Cow Island
Attached Thumbnails Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!-dsc00614.jpg   Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!-dsc00615.jpg  
Old 01-20-2005, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear that the Speed Limit didn't go through. I spent years in Alton Bay as a kid. I remember when the fastest thing on the Lake where the JetBoats that would show up on Sundays, and the Lake was flat enough for them to run full out.

We vacation on the Lake now, family have places in Paugus Bay and Swiss Village. Have alwyas used other boats on teh Lake but this year we are taking our boat for the week, so I am looking forward to getting some clams at Pops and some Ice Cream in Merideth, as well as hanging out on the backside of Long Beach Island.

BTW, HeatBuzz, how long have you benn out of Lynn, and you English, Classical or Tech? Everywhere you go on this earth, you will meet someone who was born in Lynn, was raided in Lynn or has a relative from Lynn.
Old 01-20-2005, 01:04 PM
Registered

Bob,

Tell Scott and Doreen we said hi. Only a few more long months to go
Old 01-20-2005, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cowisl
This will most likely be back this summer! We are on the Idlewild side of Cow Island
Very nice OL ..I loked at it over at silver sands ..
Old 01-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Offshore Observer
Is there something is wrong with your baby?
So far, in the last four years on the lake, I have only seen one craft that was truly offensive. It was a jet ski leaving West Alton Marina, spewing thick, blue, smelly stuff. Argh. That’s what I refer to.
Two big carbureted outboards tend to give off a little puff when I start em ..Good for keeping the bugs away on those summer nights.. Will be moving back to IO eventually
Old 01-20-2005, 04:38 PM
Registered

Hey nice job formula outlaw ..Youve angered the head NAZI ..Thread closed "NO SOUP FOR YOU ! " Ive had it with that site CENSORSHIP ..webmaster treats everyone like 5 year olds ..no fighting or youll go to your room
Old 01-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Registered

Hey Chart.. I would luv to have one of those 80 mph + bass boats but they cant take the pounding i get on winni. I know my boat will be in one peice after a weekend on the lake but I have to sacrifice some speed for durability. You guys want some thrills you should let me take ya for a ride out there on a summer weekend. Bet none of ya get air like I can ..lol
Old 01-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by b8tcaster
Hey Chart.. I would luv to have one of those 80 mph + bass boats but they cant take the pounding i get on winni. I know my boat will be in one peice after a weekend on the lake but I have to sacrifice some speed for durability. You guys want some thrills you should let me take ya for a ride out there on a summer weekend. Bet none of ya get air like I can ..lol
Oh ya

Last edited by Pantera1; 08-02-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Hey nice job formula outlaw ..Youve angered the head NAZI ..Thread closed "NO SOUP FOR YOU ! " Ive had it with that site CENSORSHIP ..webmaster treats everyone like 5 year olds ..no fighting or youll go to your room

Ahhhh, the memories that brought back. The old East Coast Hockey League. The announcer broadcasting over the speaker system:

FORMULA OUTLAW: two minutes for roughing, five minutes for fighting, ten minute misconduct, and a game misconduct.

Heard that alot.....
Old 01-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Ahhhh, the memories that brought back. The old East Coast Hockey League. The announcer broadcasting over the speaker system:

FORMULA OUTLAW: two minutes for roughing, five minutes for fighting, ten minute misconduct, and a game misconduct.

Heard that alot.....
That site is a joke ..he wont even post anything I put up ..even if its not controversial
Im HUH over there ..

Quick Reply: Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.