Like Tree0Likes

Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!

Old 01-19-2005, 07:09 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

My Boats: 1989 Formula SR-1 272 t/540's
Default Re: Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMG
Claim Jumper!

Are Madrasahs, Acres and per Second all the same jack*ss ??
Yes and so is "I remember" (aka I.R.) who came before those two. They'll probably use "Cybil" next

Can you say Psychopath???
Old 01-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Registered

My Boats: was a 89" Formula 311-SR1

Welcome to our "family" Rattlesnake Girl. You will find us informative and very entertaining.

If you ever have any questions, help is only a keyboard away.

I will admit I enjoyed my venturing into the Lake Winnie Forum. Sometimes it takes people like me, to keep people like "them" (you know who I mean) in check.

Glad to have you with us.

B8Caster: same goes for you, welcome to our "family", glad you're here.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Offshore Observer

Wow, thanks for the enthusiastic welcome! Not at all what I was expecting.
(Why are my instincts telling me to run fast and far? LOL.)
I'm kicking myself now for letting on who I really am. Could have let my wild side have a bit of fun and no one would have been the wiser. LMAO.
See, already y’all are a bad influence on me!
Racegirl3, you certainly should remain RG over here. I can be RSG. Sounds spicy, doesn’t it? You can be RG3 over there.
Smart chick? Thanks! Thought I was too old to be a considered chick!
Are my parents home? I’m sure they are, why? LOL. (I am blonde, you know. Darker these days, but blonde just the same.)
I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight thinking about fun rides in fast boats.
Thanks for making me feel welcome, even though I’m not sporting one of “those” boats.
Until next time…
RSG

Last edited by Offshore Observer; 01-22-2005 at 04:41 PM.

Old 01-19-2005, 10:14 PM
Registered

My Boats: NorTech

What am I.. chopped liver
Old 01-20-2005, 12:22 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera1
What am I.. chopped liver
No, she just does not want to go boating with a plumber that has been fixing all the pipes that he put in that froze

If ya see this boat out there for the Donzi Run (you can see when it is and what it is about at www.donzi.net stop by I drive it like I stole it
Attached Thumbnails
Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!-img_0273-small-.jpg  
Old 01-20-2005, 02:45 AM
Registered

Well, there were some pretty interesting posts on Winnipesaukee website, especially the person who said there is "no rational reason to be going over 45 mph". I'll bet people said that about cars in the early 1900's. That person needs to get a ride in an offshore boat. One ride, and the thrill that goes along with it, would probably change his mind forever. After my first ride, I now feel sorry for people with slow, boring lives. They need to learn how to have fun. Life's too short to do otherwise.

Michael
Old 01-20-2005, 07:12 AM
Registered
Gold Member

My Boats: 1978 Banana

This has turned into such a hassle and pain in the a$$. You guys should all come to Portsmouth (THE BIG LAKE) to play. I think you guys would like it Or Chris you can go to Cobbits Pond and be the biggest and fastest there..LOL..

Rick
Old 01-20-2005, 07:57 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 1998 Aquasport 205 Oosprey

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatbuzz
This has turned into such a hassle and pain in the a$$. You guys should all come to Portsmouth (THE BIG LAKE) to play. I think you guys would like it Or Chris you can go to Cobbits Pond and be the biggest and fastest there..LOL..

Rick
Every time I try the call the National Guard! There have been times I wanted to back in just for motor / drive testing on the traier but wouldn't be worth the hassle.
Old 01-20-2005, 08:02 AM
Registered

My Boats: was a 89" Formula 311-SR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1
Well, there were some pretty interesting posts on Winnipesaukee website, especially the person who said there is "no rational reason to be going over 45 mph". I'll bet people said that about cars in the early 1900's. That person needs to get a ride in an offshore boat. One ride, and the thrill that goes along with it, would probably change his mind forever. After my first ride, I now feel sorry for people with slow, boring lives. They need to learn how to have fun. Life's too short to do otherwise.

Michael

Yeah, that was the same nimrod who stated the only reason to go over 45 mph was "for the thrill".

In this Forum I said if that was the case, that having a thrill in life was a bad thing, they ought to toss the guy in a box, throw him in a hole, and shovel the dirt on him. One of the weenies hijacked the thread from here and posted it over there. Guess some of them thought I was being a mite rude.
Old 01-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Registered

My Boats: 85 Formula 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offshore Observer
Wow, thanks for the enthusiastic welcome! Not at all what I was expecting.
(Why are my instincts telling me to run fast and far? LOL.)
I'm kicking myself now for letting on who I really am. Could have let my wild side have a bit of fun and no one would have been the wiser. LMAO.
See, already y’all are a bad influence on me!
Racegirl3, you certainly should remain RG over here. I can be RSG. Sounds spicy, doesn’t it? You can be RG13 over there.
Smart chick? Thanks! Thought I was too old to be a considered chick!
Are my parents home? I’m sure they are, why? LOL. (I am blonde, you know. Darker these days, but blonde just the same.)
I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight thinking about fun rides in fast boats.
Thanks for making me feel welcome, even though I’m not sporting one of “those” boats.
Until next time…
RSG
Wow! 100% of your posts (both of them) are funny, witty, and well-done. You've got to be a hoot to hang around with. Welcome aboard OSO. You don't have to have an offshore boat to be welcomed here, just an appreciation for them. Most of us are happy to give people rides, especially if we are going out anyway. BTW, what's the story with the rattlesnake?

B8tcaster: Where I come from, if your bass boat doesn't do 80 mph, your engine must be broken. (Most of us non-fishermen never knew bass were that fast ) There really are very few offshore boats that can do 80 MPH, and many that can't do 70 MPH, but don't tell the other boaters, because we don't want them to know how slow we really are. The difference is we can maintain those speeds in rough water where most other boats can not.

240 MPH to get from one side of the lake to the other? What was Miss Budweiser's top recorded speed?