Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LA Boat Show Highlights (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/95520-la-boat-show-highlights.html)

Steamin Rice 02-02-2005 11:44 AM

Re: LA Boat Show Highlights

Originally Posted by EricT
Steamin, your boat is beautiful. Looks great. Congratulations, I know you have been very patient during the build. Looks like you will have your boat about 2-3 weeks before I get mine.

Eric, what's the latest on yours?? Any new pics??

thisistank 02-02-2005 12:15 PM

Greg, your boat looks AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see it in the water. I suppose you're already signed up for the April Havasu poker run :D

Hey Eric, Jeff is going to drag Your boat and Neeley's new 36 Nor-tec back after the Miami show. CAn't wait to see both yours and Neeleys boats!!! It's gonna be a good summer :drink:

Quality Time 02-02-2005 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by LIOPA
Did you get you get to see NORDIC POWERBOATS exhibit?

They were supposed to show this new set up ....1 MOTOR feeding 2 DRIVE units

Reportedly a lighter back end with much less drag...it sounded interesting

This boat was out front in the exhibition area. It has IMCO all over it (red white & blue). It appeared to be the 35' Flame with a single motor with the splitter and 2-drives.

Quality Time 02-02-2005 01:38 PM

Greg,

Your boat is very nice! I saw it Monday. Congrats :drink:

BADA BING 02-02-2005 04:42 PM

Greg, the boat looks good, glad to see it's finally done, I am planning to go to the show this weekend, any other takers??? Let me know, I have a few free passes that Marcia from Top Knot was gracious to send me :cool:

:drink:

turbosonic1 02-02-2005 09:30 PM

Nice boat but needs Trim Pump Cap ugrades!

Steamin Rice 02-02-2005 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by turbosonic1
Nice boat but needs Trim Pump Cap ugrades!

I wonder if anybody I know could hook me up with about 5 red trip pump caps?? :drink:

Michael1 02-03-2005 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by BADA BING
Greg, the boat looks good, glad to see it's finally done, I am planning to go to the show this weekend, any other takers??? Let me know, I have a few free passes that Marcia from Top Knot was gracious to send me :cool:

:drink:

Bada Bing, I was thinking of going back Sunday, since I missed the accessory hall.

Tank, what happened to you last Sunday? Did you go?

Michael

EricT 02-04-2005 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Steamin Rice
Eric, what's the latest on yours?? Any new pics??

Hey Greg, My boat should be here the end of this month. What kind of mufflers are those?

EricT 02-04-2005 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank
Greg, your boat looks AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see it in the water. I suppose you're already signed up for the April Havasu poker run :D

Hey Eric, Jeff is going to drag Your boat and Neeley's new 36 Nor-tec back after the Miami show. CAn't wait to see both yours and Neeleys boats!!! It's gonna be a good summer :drink:

:D Thanks Tank and congrats on selling your boat. You are right, its gonna be a great summer. Where do I get info on hte April Poker Run?