Like Tree0Likes

Good bye to OSO

Closed Thread
Old 03-08-2005, 08:11 AM
  #101
Charter Member #927
Charter Member
 
Payton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: IN
My Boats: 1991 34' Super Hawaii
Posts: 4,817
Default Re: Good bye to OSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuda
Masher, JC, and Sean. I hope you three find yourselves amusing. You three can fck up a thread worse than anyone. A quick barb here and there is fine, but jeezus come on!

I think they improved the thread. It was pretty lame before. Now it's worth reading.
Payton is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 08:33 AM
  #102
Registered
 
Ms PatriYacht's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Waterford, MI
My Boats: Blackthunder & Malibu ski boat
Posts: 5,353
Default Re: Good bye to OSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payton
I think they improved the thread. It was pretty lame before. Now it's worth reading.
Sorry Cuda, you know I love ya but sometimes hijacked threads are more entertaining.

I just got back from JC's home town, I so wished I had time to ambush him and take a few pictures to post here. JC what's your address I will be back to Babylon soon

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 03-08-2005 at 08:39 AM.
Ms PatriYacht is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 08:38 AM
  #103
Registered
Trade Score: (1)
 
Biggus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Naples, Maine
My Boats: 02 Cigarette Mystique T/S
Posts: 6,298
Default Re: Good bye to OSO

Attached Thumbnails
Good bye to OSO-lostmyjobtoday1.jpg  
Biggus is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 08:38 AM
  #104
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: Good bye to OSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuda
Masher, JC, and Sean. I hope you three find yourselves amusing. You three can fck up a thread worse than anyone. A quick barb here and there is fine, but jeezus come on!

I am sorry that our thread doesn't include learning how to ride a motorcycle, shooting snakes, how to load a john boat on a utility trailer or us complaining about laying tile at a McDonalds. We will try to do better in the future... on behalf of JC, Masher and myself, we apologize. Sorry Packin' for hijacking your thread about somebody coming from Italy to whack you, it won't happen again. I should of realized how serious this thread was and that our comments might be putting Packin into harms way.
Sean H is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 09:10 AM
  #105
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member
 
ONESICKGLADIATOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Slowing down so you can catch up
My Boats: Working on something new
Posts: 703
Default Re: Good bye to OSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Sorry Cuda, you know I love ya but sometimes hijacked threads are more entertaining.

I just got back from JC's home town, I so wished I had time to ambush him and take a few pictures to post here. JC what's your address I will be back to Babylon soon
Just look for the Green house, green mailbox, green car. Here he is in his front yard playing.



Rick OSG
Attached Thumbnails
Good bye to OSO-jeff-whore.jpg  
ONESICKGLADIATOR is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 09:26 AM
  #106
Registered
 
Ms PatriYacht's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Waterford, MI
My Boats: Blackthunder & Malibu ski boat
Posts: 5,353
Default Re: Good bye to OSO

I am speechless, but I am sure JC will think that's a good thing you know us wives should be seen but not heard

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 03-08-2005 at 09:29 AM.
Ms PatriYacht is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 09:34 AM
  #107
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: atlantic city, NJ
Posts: 1,852
Default Re: Good bye to OSO

Nice one Sean that was great! I agree it was better off but now back to packin the pusswa!
Byrdman is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 09:45 AM
  #108
naplesimage.com
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
jayboat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SWFloridaH2O
My Boats: Every One In Sight
Posts: 18,213
Default Re: Good bye to OSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuda
Masher, JC, and Sean. I hope you three find yourselves amusing. You three can fck up a thread worse than anyone. A quick barb here and there is fine, but jeezus come on!
They cant help themselves...
it's more fun here than at their real job.
Attached Thumbnails
Good bye to OSO-snowelvis1.jpg  
__________________
Roostertail does not lie.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
jayboat is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 09:55 AM
  #109
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: Good bye to OSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean H
I am sorry that our thread doesn't include learning how to ride a motorcycle, shooting snakes, how to load a john boat on a utility trailer or us complaining about laying tile at a McDonalds. We will try to do better in the future... on behalf of JC, Masher and myself, we apologize. Sorry Packin' for hijacking your thread about somebody coming from Italy to whack you, it won't happen again. I should of realized how serious this thread was and that our comments might be putting Packin into harms way.
Well we hi jacked the thread,but Rick OSG is here and he is the only one that could squash this with Packinair being that he goes back and forth to Italy.Rick would you fly 8 hours to the states to find someone who pissed you off on OSO? Cuda,its obvious you dont care for me,but sh1t on here has been so boring lately and if you dont like it go back to Chicks and dicks.
JCPERF is offline  
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Stryker
Mid Atlantic US
2
06-29-2005 03:56 PM
J-BOAT
General Boating Discussion
23
12-28-2003 06:33 PM
Sean
General Boating Discussion
28
10-03-2003 11:46 PM
PhantomChaos
General Boating Discussion
12
09-03-2003 06:47 PM
CigDaze
General Boating Discussion
14
07-25-2002 03:57 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.