Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   hello-new to oso (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97816-hello-new-oso.html)

Waterfoul 03-07-2005 07:22 PM

Re: hello-new to oso

I can tell you that I frequent a LOT of other sites (boats, snowmobiles, cars, trucks) and there is a LOT less "Bashing" as you stated it on this site than most others. The moderators here are LONG time members and don't put up with too much crap before they step in... I tend to avoid the political and religious threads so I don't get banned!! LOL!!!

If you want some good bashing sites, check out some snowmobile sites once.... cat pounces on Doo, Polaris crushing Yamaha, your sled sucks and I don't know why you ever bought it, etc.... Things can get out of hand real quick!!

Welcome and have fun!

'Foul

masher44 03-07-2005 07:25 PM

[QUOTE=pwrquest380]hello,

I am a new member to oso. Everything looks really cool.
I heard on the other sites that this board has a lot of negetivity and people who bash others.

What are the generally feelings here? I would like to know before i pay for a membership. LOL

I would appreciate any info...

I am glad to give this trial a shot, I boat out of st clair michigan, actually port huron most of the time, any other members from that area?

I hope that any girls I meet on this site don't have crabs, I am new to the whole internet dating boat sites....seems real neat![/QUOTE]

Stay away from:
JC Perf
Sean H
craig223

Be nice to:
Troutly

Dont listen to:
Hydrocruiser
Fund Razor

Get your posts ba$tardized by:
everyone :D :D

Waterfoul 03-07-2005 07:27 PM

masher, define "ba$tardized"

:drink:

Dono 03-07-2005 07:53 PM

Hello and welcome,
I boat between lake st.clair and Lexington most of the time. There are a bunch of people on here from the same area. However, I will warn you that this site is addicting. :drink: I've been here since the begining, took me a while to join since i mostly lurk but i've learned a lot and I love my POWERPLAY :eek: :evilb: See ya on the water.

mkramer 03-07-2005 07:55 PM

8. Do not buy a watch off this site.

I was just checking out a sweet Presidential Rolex????? :D :D :evilb: :evilb:

Sean H 03-07-2005 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by masher44

Stay away from:
JC Perf
Sean H
craig223

Be nice to:
Troutly

Dont listen to:
Hydrocruiser
Fund Razor

Get your posts ba$tardized by:
everyone :D :D

whatever JC got he said came from you... and he also told me that you probably need to go to the clinic and get that rash checked out you guys were sharing in miami... :D

Scott 03-07-2005 08:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by mkramer
8. Do not buy a watch off this site.

I was just checking out a sweet Presidential Rolex????? :D :D :evilb: :evilb:

I got the PM you will hear from me tomorrow!

Did it look like this :evilb:

mkramer 03-07-2005 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Scott
I got the PM you will hear from me tomorrow!

Did it look like this :evilb:

That's the one..... :eek: :eek: :evilb: :evilb:

dykstra 03-07-2005 08:35 PM

Sean H that is the best list!!lmao :drink:

Racegirl3 03-07-2005 08:39 PM

Sean H - you got #7 half right ... btw Fords suck :rolleyes:

Welcome new guy :D