Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   sml prop testing (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99025-sml-prop-testing.html)

Aggressor 25 03-31-2005 07:35 PM

Re: sml prop testing

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Ran A/T with 5 blades on flat water at 57 degrees and wasn't happy with the props with 525's.Only got 4900 rpms and 80 mph so i have 1 of 2 options.1]add whipples or 2] sell the demo 5 blades.someone help me so i don't get divoirced buy my 5 blades if not will be calling Dustin on monday to over night me 2 whipples.

HELLO DUSTIN...

This is Rich, can I get those 3.3 s Fed-X for morning delivery :eek:

mwdill 03-31-2005 08:25 PM

have we decided who is going to get the boltons? :rolleyes:

docmanrich37 04-01-2005 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by mwdill
have we decided who is going to get the boltons? :rolleyes:

Yes I have decided.Me.at least if i pay for them i get to play with them.i can touch anytime i want.Will be calling on monday.Terry thats good what your running and your right cold so short passes for now.

Cignificant 04-01-2005 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by runnin gun
Rich thanks for the oil and drive fluid. Got the boat out last weekend and with the drive spacer ran 80 to 81 everypass. Got a little cold so end early but I think i can get about 85 out of it.

Terry

So I guess Reggie got your stuff fixed? :eek: :eek: :drink:

Theboopgal 04-05-2005 12:32 PM

He's been out playing! :D

Aggressor25 have you noticed that Sydwayz hasn't responded to these post yet.Forgot hey Mary Sue can Bryan come out and play.lol

docmanrich37 04-05-2005 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Theboopgal
He's been out playing! :D

M.S. But has he been playing well with others.Hope you and Sydwayz are going to Lake Murray on the 29 for their poker run.Hope to see you'll there.

Theboopgal 04-05-2005 12:45 PM

Well, I guess that depends on what you consider "others". :D I won't be able to make it to the LM PR as I'll be in MB, SC that weekend. But SML PR is just around the corner. Will be at my condo then with the gang. So partying should be at it's best.

M.S. But has he been playing well with others.Hope you and Sydwayz are going to Lake Murray on the 29 for their poker run.Hope to see you'll there.

Sydwayz 04-05-2005 01:24 PM

I dunno about LM PR. Cat & Ken and the LMG want us to come down for the run, but I am not rushing my boat being finished; cap that off with fuel prices, I am going to pick and choose events carefully. Perhaps maybe just a drive down, and split some time up somehow. Yes, I do play well with others, but have concentrated all efforts on one as of late.

docmanrich37 04-05-2005 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
but have concentrated all efforts on one as of late.

Good answer. :D

mwdill 04-05-2005 08:59 PM

he's learning fast , huh rich,:D: