Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   sml prop testing (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99025-sml-prop-testing.html)

docmanrich37 04-05-2005 09:34 PM

Re: sml prop testing

Originally Posted by mwdill
he's learning fast , huh rich,:D:

Yes.Yes he is.Mary Sue please unwrap Sydwayz from aound your little pinky finger.lol :evilb:

mwdill 04-06-2005 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Yes.Yes he is.Mary Sue please unwrap Sydwayz from aound your little pinky finger.lol :evilb:

no leave him! unless you want too ride with him all summer :D: :drink:

Theboopgal 04-07-2005 10:01 AM

Wrapped? Really? Well, I was kinda hoping to ride along with him some this summer. Plus then I'll get to see Lori, you and the others. I hear yall are a rockin group. And, I'm sooo ready to rock on the water with some good folks.

Originally Posted by mwdill
no leave him! unless you want too ride with him all summer :D: :drink:

AMERICAN BAD A$$ 04-07-2005 01:57 PM

Anybody gonna go to SML this weekend ? Getting oil changed at shoreline around 9 on Sat , then gonna burn up some gas .....

docmanrich37 04-07-2005 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by AMERICAN BAD A$$
Anybody gonna go to SML this weekend ? Getting oil changed at shoreline around 9 on Sat , then gonna burn up some gas .....

Will be down fri. morning till mon. morning.martinsville race on sun. but not bringing the boat.call me if your interested in going to see the worx band fri. nite 540-226-2814 rich :drink: :drink:

Sydwayz 04-07-2005 04:30 PM

Rich, MS is going to be at her condo by the Sportsman this weekend with one of her girlfriends. I will send you an IM. She may want to catch up.

Theboopgal 04-07-2005 04:31 PM

I'm going to my condo tomorrow at SML and maybe I will call yall to see about going to see Worx if yall go.

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Will be down fri. morning till mon. morning.martinsville race on sun. but not bringing the boat.call me if your interested in going to see the worx band fri. nite 540-226-2814 rich :drink: :drink:

mwdill 04-07-2005 06:55 PM

the more the better,im sure rich feels as bad as i do about brian not being able to come,:rolleyes:
don't worry brian if she come's lori will take care of her :eek: :drink:

docmanrich37 04-07-2005 07:15 PM

I hope Otis comes out of her shell this weekend and what will said. but no jagr bombs for her.:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

mwdill 04-07-2005 07:35 PM

Hey Rich, This Is Lori -i Got U Boy!!! Don't You Worry, Otis Will Be There With Girls On,:eek: :eek: :D: