Notices

Mercruiser Engine Problem

Old 01-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Mercruiser Engine Problem

Originally Posted by studstud1
Hello to all that took the time to answer me. I did do the fuel filter. I did check the fuel pressure but not under load just on the lift out of the water at idle. I did not change the coil yet. I will try and change the coil and then try to change fuel pump and see where that takes me. Please if you have any other suggestions please feel free in contacting me. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL.
You will find your problem as long as you disregard whatever suggestions the punks make.
Ed Cozzi, not hiding behind a screen name, just trying to help a fellow OSO guy enjoy his boat.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does this engine have the electric transfer pump mounted on the engine pull the top cover and clean the screen in it and re assemble. test the fuel pressure under load check the spark at the plug with a st125 spark tester try it under load also.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:46 PM
Registered

look im not going to get in a sh*ting match with you I guess you are just a better man then me long and short you are wrong... I may or may not be right im glad that you are older then me and means that might be able to have a good debate with you but long and short iac does make diff other then idle... and thats cool and I havnt gotten nasty but you have so.......
and no im not a "punk" and as a marine surveyer you should maybe learn about fuel injection systems before you tell people what there boats are worth. if you dont know then dont say any thing remember its always better to say nothing then to prove that you know nothing( thats the nice way to say it) and if im wrong then ill be more then happy to so the manual again....just be a man and say you where wrong....

I was willing to end it nice till you called me a punk.......

I dont go there..........

you hammer on boats I fix them !
Old 01-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Registered

Come on guys. We are on here to help me not to fight with one another. So please just keep the good suggestions coming. Thank You.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:51 PM
Registered

thanks stud you are right
Old 01-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by GOODT
look im not going to get in a sh*ting match with you I guess you are just a better man then me long and short you are wrong... I may or may not be right im glad that you are older then me and means that might be able to have a good debate with you but long and short iac does make diff other then idle... and thats cool and I havnt gotten nasty but you have so.......
and no im not a "punk" and as a marine surveyer you should maybe learn about fuel injection systems before you tell people what there boats are worth. if you dont know then dont say any thing remember its always better to say nothing then to prove that you know nothing( thats the nice way to say it) and if im wrong then ill be more then happy to so the manual again....just be a man and say you where wrong....

I was willing to end it nice till you called me a punk.......

I dont go there..........

you hammer on boats I fix them !
I'd really like to get in a battle of wits with you, but I don't go after the unarmed.

I stand by these statements:
1. You are a punk to think that an IAC would cause the symptoms listed.
2. You also were a punk to disrespect me as a person you don't even know.
3. Your people skills are as poor as your English grammar and spelling.
4. You assumed I was posting as a Know-it all and you could have corrected me without attempting to make me look foolish. You chose to build yourself up my tearing me down. Says a lot about your character.
5, You are an embarrassment to this site.
Old 01-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Registered

well I think you should re read when you arenot drinking /high because I didnt

then I think that you should look at the attachment realllll close beacuse it says it can

then till you called me a "punk" I never directed anything at you

as for being foolish I never said that you did

oh and sorry I didnt hit spell check when I went to school didnt have it and as* its not the spelling its the thought
Old 01-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mmmm .. kinda nasty here, think I'll leave this thread alone and take up a cool one.
Old 01-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Registered

you know what ed I think im going to leave andl et you fight with yourself
you seem good at that
Old 01-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by GOODT
well I think you should re read when you arenot drinking /high because I didnt

then I think that you should look at the attachment realllll close beacuse it says it can

then till you called me a "punk" I never directed anything at you

as for being foolish I never said that you did

oh and sorry I didnt hit spell check when I went to school didnt have it and as* its not the spelling its the thought
Go back and read post number 6 and tell if if all that crap was necessary. All you had to do was tell me like a gentleman instead of an azzhole and you would have gained my respect instead of the way I feel about you now.
We could have avoided all this if you had some people skills.

You don't even know who I am. For the record: In my teens, many years ago, I was a proof-reader and typesetter for a printing firm. I don't need SpelChek. I don't drink nor do I get high. (Anymore).

I still think you are way off even mentioning the IAC with the symptoms given. Even if it was stuck open, the computer would adjust so the mixture wasn't too lean. You were reaching with that one.

Quick Reply: Mercruiser Engine Problem

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.