Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
mefi tuning finally available to everyone-CHEAP >

mefi tuning finally available to everyone-CHEAP

Notices

mefi tuning finally available to everyone-CHEAP

Old 05-31-2007, 11:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have used this software. seem's to work. it's called mefi burn, google it. they also have a library of base cals for free. steve
Old 06-01-2007, 06:04 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

www.mefiburn.com Looks good. Who is ready to buy?
Old 06-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would really like to hear from someone who has this software. Since virtually all factory ECM's will be password protected, I am wondering what marine calibration files are available.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:38 AM
Registered

Hi Dave N,
Contact or call me directly at www.mefiburn.com and I can help you out. I posted last night but got flagged for some reason. I'd really like to help everyone out and get the information about this MEFI package out there. Thank you, Bob
Old 06-15-2007, 03:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 817 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by MEFIburn
Hi Dave N,
Contact or call me directly at www.mefiburn.com and I can help you out. I posted last night but got flagged for some reason. I'd really like to help everyone out and get the information about this MEFI package out there. Thank you, Bob
If you are posting links and are not a advertiser they will poof your post,you could probably do 50,000$ worth of business on here fairly easy so you might want to become a advertiser or at least a paid member,Smitty
Old 06-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MEFIburn
Hi Dave N,
Bob,
I enjoyed speaking with you yesterday. I hope we can get together this week. I need to get scan software that will work on MEFI5 controllers, and I have a MEFI1 controller that I want to reprogram. Please call me to schedule.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 06-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

why waste your time , just send it to precision marine...done right...

why people buy expensive tools ,programs ,etc to do something once , maybe twice.....i never understand...

f that ....easy to just send ,have back in a week and forget about it...it's done....
Old 06-17-2007, 12:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 817 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by open72
why waste your time , just send it to precision marine...done right...

why people buy expensive tools ,programs ,etc to do something once , maybe twice.....i never understand...

f that ....easy to just send ,have back in a week and forget about it...it's done....
I see your point BUT alot of boats will benefit from going 1 step further by installing a wide band 02 sensor and re-tuning the fuel tables on the water with a laptop under real-world conditions as installed in the boat. I have the luxury of only being 90 miles from tyler crocketts shop,their are other guys in more remote locations though who need to be able to do this them selves not to mention some of the other shops who haven't bought a boot leg copy of the program who might want to tune their own motors on the dyno and not have to send the ecu off in the middle of a dyno session,Smitty
Old 06-20-2007, 10:49 AM
Registered

I met with Bob from MEFIburn yesterday. Great guy and he really knows his stuff. Not everybody will be up to the complex task of tuning a MEFI controller, but for those who are, it's finally possible. Thanks Bob!

Dave

Last edited by Dave_N; 06-20-2007 at 10:52 AM.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Registered

Thanks Dave, it was nice meeting with you also. For those in Socal needing any work to their EFI powered boat, Dave is the man to see. He has a very nice setup and incredibly good diagnostic tools.

Quick Reply: mefi tuning finally available to everyone-CHEAP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.