SENZASPECTRE: Question for you! >

SENZASPECTRE: Question for you!

Notices

SENZASPECTRE: Question for you!

Old 01-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SENZASPECTRE: Question for you!

I am a regular member, so I don't have PM capability so I apoloigize for calling you out in the forums - but hopefully you can help me out.

I am looking at getting a 93 Senza Spectre as my next boat. I am downgrading from a Chaparral Laser 32' and have no worries about the power or handling of the boat.

More is my question of whether or not the v-berth can *comfortably* sleep two adults, or is it merely enough space to throw your lifejackets and wakeboards on top of?

I realize the boat is not a "cruiser", but at the same time I do enjoy overnighting and the boat *looks* as if it has the room - but I figured I would ask someone who knew first hand.

Feel free to tell me anything else about the boat that you might think I should know. I have had smaller Glastron Carlson's, the Chaparral, and a 21' VIP Vindicator. I think the Senza will fit right in with the boats I've already owned and I feel even more confident based on reading several of the forums and reading about people swearing by them.

My preference will be to find one that is mostly stock. I am not interested in doing 75mph in this boat.. 60 would be fine by me and reliability is the most important thing to me.

Thanks for your help..

mark
Old 01-24-2009, 05:29 AM
Registered

I owned a 1992 Senza for over 5 years...... it was my 1st boat and I loved it. As far as overnighting I never did but I couldn't see why two adults can't spend the night. For a 25' boat the Senza has pretty good room everywhere.....I had more room between the rear bench and my bolsters then I do now in my 35' Sonic.
Attached Thumbnails SENZASPECTRE: Question for you!-senza...1.jpg   SENZASPECTRE: Question for you!-senza...2.jpg  
Old 01-26-2009, 12:02 PM
Registered

Thanks for the reply..

If you've got any high res pics of your old senza I would certainly love to have them... I will say that the later year (92-93) models sure do look comfy for both driver/nav and passengers.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:17 AM
Registered

I will see what I have as soon as I get my laptop back from computer repair store.....friggin thing crashed.....guy said I didn't loose any pics though.....
Old 02-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Registered

thanks for your help man..
Old 03-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Just seen this post......I'll get back with you when I get to my home computer. Want me to p.m. you?

Enough room for two adults.

I have alot of info on the Senzas.........
Old 03-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Theres more room in the cockpit than most 38' boats.