VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby >

VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby

Notices

VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby

Old 09-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zone 5
This is his MO on multiple sites. when things don't go the way he wants, he tries to misdirect or just posts the same cut/paste over and over. As I said before, he bogus challenge was accepted using the Outerlimits dyno. Then he wanted to change all the rules, and add $10K bets etc etc. Long story short he never showed. Just like he won't here.

http://youtu.be/qZeG-bhe4_w

video of his high tech dyno room.
WTF is that?

Called out by Bob Madera/ Haxby to an engine edurance test. Rules: 454 production block, 454 production heads, any thing else goes. Testing procedure: Haxby/Madera will make one HP dyno pull, then run at 6500 RPM for 20 minutes under full load. The water will then be changed and Vortecpro will follow the same test, which ever engine finishes the test will win, if both engines finish the (endurance test) the highest HP will win. Fuel will be 89 octane as speced by Haxby, 10,000 dollars will be held 30 days in advance (prior to the test) by Mike Lewis, winner takes all. The test shall be conducted at Westec in Ca
Old 09-22-2011, 11:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=WETTE VETTE;3510266]Weak!! Why not agree to the original terms Bob outlined as everyone will be there? You said you were down with anything, apparently not. (LOL)

Old 09-22-2011, 11:39 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Vortecpro
Were did I say that, your a very uninformed, key board commando.
Here you go, master engine builder of peanut ports!

Vortecpro:
You seem hesitant to post your dyno sheets...........your dam right hes hesitant, because hes knows hes not going out power me. You seem very hesitant to go head to head with me in a HP contest, your terms are far fetched. For years I have wanted to go head to head with Bob in a HP contest, I dont claim to be a boat engine builder, but I do think if you were to team up with Bob and build a production based 454 with aftermarket heads, on pump gas you would more than likely lose in a HP contest. Now that being said, I cant imagine any engine builder/machinist backing down from that challenge like that, but it does happen a lot on the internet, for one time in your life Bob step up and say come on Mark lets see who makes more HP, forget the crazy test parameters, I will be the first to say I have no experiance running engines for 20 minutes @ full power, but I do have experiance at making HP, and I do have the experiance machining the engine. Mike Lewis's place would also be an excellent place to settle this.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:46 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by endeavour32
Here you go, master engine builder of peanut ports!
He forgot to tell you that he can do a FULL port job on those heads in TWO hours.....
Old 09-22-2011, 11:50 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Wtf afr, dart, brodix, and the others been wasting their time. Peanut ports are where its at! While were at it, let's run quadrajets, cast iron intakes, egr valves, and heat risers for a real detonation event!
Old 09-22-2011, 11:51 PM
Registered

He forgot to tell you that he can do a FULL port job on those heads in TWO hours.....
See those cutters, animal? You have 0 credibility Bill, how do you explain those pictures????
Old 09-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Vortecpro
See those cutters, animal? You have 0 credibility Bill, how do you explain those pictures????
Try and keep names straight. I am not Bill.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:55 PM
Registered

Whos heads are destroying tonight?? You see those cutters, thats how it done. Right
Old 09-22-2011, 11:56 PM
Registered

Can I just call you the flow cannibal?
Old 09-23-2011, 12:03 AM
Registered

Dude, ask the people on this thread who Zone 5 is, and who Sutphen 30 is. NOT the same person. However, Sutphen30 (Bill) did build my engine. Its 7 years old now and has never had more done to it than oil changes. for the 4 years that I had it, it spent 90% of its time between 5000 and 5500, and never missed a beat.

Now, I'm glad to see that you are following your usual tactics of not getting your way, so misdirect. This is OSO, not your usual posser sites. The people here have been there done that and aren't going to buy your BS.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.