VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby >

VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby

Notices

VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby

Old 09-23-2011, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Why you got such a hard-on for Madera?? never met him, never did buisness with him... But I have heard nothing but good things about him from many many people for years. In a sport filled with horror stories about douche bags that over promise, over charge and under deliver if not totally rip you off, why phuck with one of the good guys?? It's like dropping a 1075 in your bayliner and calling out bob teague or precious and mongo....
Good question, There nothing wrong with Bob Madera, but he had questioned some dyno numbers I put out a few years ago, based on the fact he did not understand how the dyno corrects data, at that point he has never admitted the dyno numbers were correct, this started the problem, now when you machine/ build/ and develop engines you dont want hear it from a guy that has had very little hands on engine experiance, now that being said, Ive allways wanted to get Bob, or Bill into a dyno shoot out, but as you can see its been turned into a endurance test, because he knows who I am, hes not going to beat me HP to HP and he knows this. Look I dont claim to be a boat guy, the only reason I came here was to defend the HP numbers on that peanut port deal. If a boater or car guy needs a cam, I see no problem with Bob designing that cam or the engine for that matter, Im sure he does just fine, but Bob I will kick your ass in a HP contest, and you know it. Hope that clears it up.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:33 AM
Registered

you know what any want a be engine build can make horse power for 5 seconds, our motors run for extended time at high rpm and i don't think you chit will do that . In looking at the other thread you came on stiring you chit had nothing to do with definding your junk. you have done this all over the internet , Bod called you out so put up or shut up simple as that . ou don't get to pick anything except what motor you bring to Fl.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:33 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,102 Likes on 1,398 Posts

Originally Posted by Vortecpro
Ive allways wanted to get Bob, or Bill into a dyno shoot out........ . Look I dont claim to be a boat guy, the only reason I came here was to defend the HP numbers on that peanut port deal. ...... Hope that clears it up.
You wanted a dyno challenge - you got one, then backed down, then you want another challenge.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

==============================

Why don't you go Challenge Shaq for a game on one and one.
Ridiculous ? Not really, as you challenge people and then back out anyway. So it really doesn't matter who you challenge anyway.

Time for you to stop this nonsense.....especially here.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SB
You wanted a dyno challenge - you got one, then backed down, then you want another challenge.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

==============================

Why don't you go Challenge Shaq for a game on one and one.
Ridiculous ? Not really, as you challenge people and then back out anyway. So it really doesn't matter who you challenge anyway.

Time for you to stop this nonsense.....especially here.
Called out by Bob Madera/ Haxby to an engine edurance test. Rules: 454 production block, 454 production heads, any thing else goes. Testing procedure: Haxby/Madera will make one HP dyno pull, then run at 6500 RPM for 20 minutes under full load. The water will then be changed and Vortecpro will follow the same test, which ever engine finishes the test will win, if both engines finish the (endurance test) the highest HP will win. Fuel will be 89 octane as speced by Haxby, 10,000 dollars will be held 30 days in advance (prior to the test) by Mike Lewis, winner takes all. The test shall be conducted at Westec in Ca.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikes280
you know what any want a be engine build can make horse power for 5 seconds, our motors run for extended time at high rpm and i don't think you chit will do that . In looking at the other thread you came on stiring you chit had nothing to do with definding your junk. you have done this all over the internet , Bod called you out so put up or shut up simple as that . ou don't get to pick anything except what motor you bring to Fl.
Called out by Bob Madera/ Haxby to an engine edurance test. Rules: 454 production block, 454 production heads, any thing else goes. Testing procedure: Haxby/Madera will make one HP dyno pull, then run at 6500 RPM for 20 minutes under full load. The water will then be changed and Vortecpro will follow the same test, which ever engine finishes the test will win, if both engines finish the (endurance test) the highest HP will win. Fuel will be 89 octane as speced by Haxby, 10,000 dollars will be held 30 days in advance (prior to the test) by Mike Lewis, winner takes all. The test shall be conducted at Westec in Ca.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

"Say what again!" Anyone else think of Pulp Fiction reading this guy's repeated responses?!
Old 09-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikes280
Old 09-23-2011, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
"Say what again!" Anyone else think of Pulp Fiction reading this guy's repeated responses?!
maybe the right click on his mouse is stuck and it just keeps copy and pasting on it own?>?
Old 09-23-2011, 08:55 AM
Registered

Is your f@cking keyboard stuck??????????????????????????????? you keep posting the EXACT same thing time after time
Old 09-23-2011, 09:01 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by brian41
WTF is that a test stand want to be dyno???

It sure isn't as nice as your dyno room. Hey lets roll out this car and roll in the dyno.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.