Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Who has had issues with afr heads?? >

Who has had issues with afr heads??

Notices

Who has had issues with afr heads??

Old 06-07-2015, 06:55 PM
  #201  
Registered
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lees Summit ~ LOTO 10MM
Posts: 2,944
Received 88 Likes on 45 Posts
Default

What kind of professional business owner can't even purchase their own boat without getting screwed?" "Not the type of shop I want to take my boat to. Guess the guy that got hustled on the Chi Town Hustler is still angry with all Chicago guys.
endeavor1 is offline  
Old 06-07-2015, 07:07 PM
  #202  
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,267
Received 235 Likes on 90 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Black Baja View Post
There is a whole lot you are missing. The dynamic duo have attacked others and what they do for a living. As far as I'm concerned if you put yourself out there like that then so be it. It's like two spoiled brats. Don't get what they want and start crying someone say something around here that doesn't fit with what they say and look at it their way or no way. As far as I'm concerned neither one of them has a clue and if you decide to listen to what they have to say then don't cry when it doesn't go right.
BB I'm not the smartest guy so when you say "neither one has a clue" are you referring to Brian and Joe? confused once again..
abones is offline  
Old 06-07-2015, 07:27 PM
  #203  
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: OK CIty, OK
Posts: 1,449
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MER Performance View Post
If phone calls were made in reference to possible failure and all was being done in customer satisfaction, determining the cause of failure. Why; is this even posted until the manufactures have determined failure? Why, isn't this held at abeyance until all has been inspected.
Full Force likes the attention. If this were handled properly he'd have waited until the incident investigation was finished, root cause was established and corrective measures determined. The findings would have been displayed in a well written post with some sort of citation and we'd all be the wiser.
Cole2534 is offline  
Old 06-07-2015, 07:36 PM
  #204  
Gold Member
Gold Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Full Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Olmsted Falls,Ohio Marblehead,Oh
Posts: 11,573
Likes: 0
Received 160 Likes on 108 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Cole2534 View Post
Full Force likes the attention. If this were handled properly he'd have waited until the incident investigation was finished, root cause was established and corrective measures determined. The findings would have been displayed in a well written post with some sort of citation and we'd all be the wiser.
Yes that's totally the whole thing... For attention... F u
Full Force is offline  
Old 06-07-2015, 07:37 PM
  #205  
Registered
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bel air, md
Posts: 2,735
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by abones View Post
BB I'm not the smartest guy so when you say "neither one has a clue" are you referring to Brian and Joe? confused once again..
Dynamic duo = Joe and Dan
Black Baja is offline  
Old 06-07-2015, 07:43 PM
  #206  
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: OK CIty, OK
Posts: 1,449
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Full Force View Post
Yes that's totally the whole thing... For attention... F u
There's no other reason for it. I'm not saying you caused your own failure for attention, I'm saying fueling the speculation was solely for your entertainment.

The process, if you will, that I posted above is how professionals handle things- no speculation or guessing, just facts in and facts out.
Cole2534 is offline  
Old 06-07-2015, 07:46 PM
  #207  
Gold Member
Gold Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Full Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Olmsted Falls,Ohio Marblehead,Oh
Posts: 11,573
Likes: 0
Received 160 Likes on 108 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Cole2534 View Post
There's no other reason for it. I'm not saying you caused your own failure for attention, I'm saying fueling the speculation was solely for your entertainment.

The process, if you will, that I posted above is how professionals handle things- no speculation or guessing, just facts in and facts out.
Yes this whole thing has just been so fun for entertainment.... Lol yea ok... Seriously get a life if that's why you think I did... I am about done with this site anyway so you and others will be happy, this was a good place not anymore I don't know why I bother
Full Force is offline  
Old 06-07-2015, 08:03 PM
  #208  
Registered
iTrader: (2)
 
Craney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Clayton NJ
Posts: 2,243
Received 212 Likes on 105 Posts
Default

Tim don't let a few knuckle heads get to you.
Craney is offline  
Old 06-07-2015, 08:03 PM
  #209  
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 2,636
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

Holy $hit, Group hug
JRider is offline  
Old 06-07-2015, 08:11 PM
  #210  
OSO Moderator
Charter Member
iTrader: (1)
 
SpeedGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: New York
Posts: 8,437
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Ok one too many report to moderators were hit. This thread has been beaten to death and the bashing and hatred towards each other needs to stop. I will give time outs and or ban members if this continues on the board.

For the record OSO/IB/Mods are not covering for anyone, just for the fact that numbers report to mods have been logged. This thread is being locked.
__________________
You are judged by the company you keep!
SpeedGirl is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.