Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
310 cc heads >

310 cc heads

Notices

310 cc heads

Old 11-16-2015, 07:08 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

By the way lets be honest here, little kevs engines only showed a touch over 730 HP on the dyno with somebody else's carbs and are less now that they are in the boat. Good job team struab you almost reached 750 HP with dry exhaust!!!!!
Old 11-16-2015, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will a 1000cfm throttle body support 650hp? 1000' ASL
Old 11-16-2015, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
By the way lets be honest here, little kevs engines only showed a touch over 730 HP on the dyno with somebody else's carbs and are less now that they are in the boat. Good job team struab you almost reached 750 HP with dry exhaust!!!!!
Whats with your obsession about Kevins size ? You love calling him "little". I dont see him calling you "tubby, slob, pregnant transvestite, mrs doubtfire, michelin man" or any of that. Youre gonna say "kristy" is a little too thin for your liking !!!??? You refer to straub as cslob!!???

As far as your dyno information , maybe kevin or his buddy who dynoed them can clear that up.

Now youre gonna jump on retter ? Why? Because while your being coached on how to build a 572 by several avenues, ryan is building twin turbo marine LS engines, without the need of help from an "engine developer"?
Old 11-16-2015, 08:25 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=endeavour32;4376446]
Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Aww don`t cry, btw, it was Clown Zone that crawled from under his rock to defend Butt Hurt Bobby, as usual.

Here he is.. still boatless. Had one had a bad ass 502 thou once thou so watch out!

Well it's interesting that Kevin likes a post in which you proceed to call me names! I guess that must make it official that he has joined the Chicago Clown Posse. That's too bad! ICDEDPPL, I see you are as mature as ever. You must be real proud that you can find silly pictures on the internet and repost them

Also, I 'm quite curious how I am without boat? I boated all summer, and my engines ran perfectly. Especially after I ripped those garbage Reed cams out of my engines that your buddy sold me. With that change alone I picked up 4 mph. Keep it coming- you are just showing what you don't know!
Lol, the only garbage is that formula with all the junk used parts you have purchased. Funny, you were real happy at the time to get a pair of used hydraulic roller cams, and hydraulic roller lifters for pennies on the dollar, because you couldnt afford to buy proper new stuff.

Oh, and those reed cams youre talking about, came from your west michigan buddys... kaaama mark, then to dave ritter, and made 700hp in some 509s with a 250 blower, and some stock iron merlin heads, and ran for many years ...i gave them to you for 75 dollars per cam, and 150 dollars for a set of good used hyd roller lifters ....75 bucks for a roller cam! And you got the nerve to come on here and say i sold you garbage...lmao!

So, lets see, you had those cams in some stock 420hp 454s (which anyone would know is a decent upgrade over the stock flat tappet), and now replaced them, with some bob cams, and afr heads, raised compression, and are bragging about how you gained 4mph by getting rif of those "garbage" reed hydraulic rollers?? How much did that cost ya to gain 4mph

Last edited by MILD THUNDER; 11-16-2015 at 08:37 AM.
Old 11-16-2015, 08:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Whats with your obsession about Kevins size ? You love calling him "little". I dont see him calling you "tubby, slob, pregnant transvestite, mrs doubtfire, michelin man" or any of that. Youre gonna say "kristy" is a little too thin for your liking !!!??? You refer to straub as cslob!!???

As far as your dyno information , maybe kevin or his buddy who dynoed them can clear that up.

Now youre gonna jump on retter ? Why? Because while your being coached on how to build a 572 by several avenues, ryan is building twin turbo marine LS engines, without the need of help from an "engine developer"?
I have come on here for 2 years defending 3 business's from little kev that hits and runs like a punk terrorist that as of late YOU and YOUR buddies fight the rest of his battles.

As far as Ryan goes this is the 4th time he has come out against me without me ever mentioning his name or his business, my FIRST strike back. Did not need Ritter got all I need from his web site and facebook.

Cslob has been a name given to straub on MANY sites for MANY years not something I made up. His failures are documented all over the web, being a copy and paste guy I am sure you have run into a few.
Old 11-16-2015, 08:54 AM
Registered

I have come on here for 2 years defending 3 business's from little kev that hits and runs like a punk terrorist that as of late YOU and YOUR buddies fight the rest of his battles.

As far as Ryan goes this is the 4th time he has come out against me without me ever mentioning his name or his business, my FIRST strike back. Did not need Ritter got all I need from his web site and facebook.

Cslob has been a name given to straub on MANY sites for MANY years not something I made up. His failures are documented all over the web, being a copy and paste guy I am sure you have run into a few.

Im sure you know the answer to this, being related to someone from johnson lifters. Can you enlighten us, on the test that was performed, between the morel lifters vs johnson lifters , being the reason bob now exclusively sells the johnson lifters ? All i heard was "the johnsons left the morels in the dust " or some vague statement like that. I spoke to a couple distributors for morel, and they too would like to know more about this test, what it consisted of, etc. I see bob is no longer listed as a dealer for morel lifters. Just curious, because at one point bobs major selling point when he was pushing the morels, was their .750 wheel , and now, he is selling lifters with .700 wheel. Alot of us purchased morels thru bob thinking they were the best lifter on the market according to him, so i am interested in how the johnsons outperformed them.
Old 11-16-2015, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 280 Likes on 99 Posts

It's fun watching Brian get all worked up further hurting his own business on a daily basis
Old 11-16-2015, 09:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
It's fun watching Brian get all worked up further hurting his own business on a daily basis
He doesnt need oso!! Dont you know that!

Apparently though, he does need a coach to help him pick out which heads, which lifters, design a cam, valvetrain, and so on.

I remember when there was a time, an engine builder, spec'd his own parts, and didnt need someone to pick them out for him based on some computer simulations, they actually learned through years of experience and dyno testing. They wrote the book, not just read the book. And yet, im the guy who regurgitates info i read ?? Hmmm, and going to pri and Advanced engineering conference to listen to others speak, is so different ?

I got an invite from another oso professional to attend this year with him. I will not say his name, because i know if the "clan" finds out he invited me, he will be put in the black book as well. Plus, not sure i would want to go, and have "big" brian hit me with a baseball bat, like he said he is gonna do to you
Old 11-16-2015, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 39 Posts

Brian,

I merely made an observation regarding your level of professionalism. Not only do you continue to sound juvenile with your attacks, but continue to degrade your and your company's image.

Last edited by Precision; 11-16-2015 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Damn autocorrect.
Old 11-16-2015, 09:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Precision
Brian,

I merely made an observation regarding the level of professionalism. Not only do you continue to sound juvenile with your attacks but it continue to degrades your and your company's image.
Young man I have 35+ years in this business on you so look me up when you reach that pinnacle. I am not worried in the least what YOU or your copy and paste internet engine guru's think about my business as we will never do any. You have been hounding me for the past couple of months and I see now that it comes from the Chi-town duo, little kev and Tim group that worship you and Cslob now as another business owner heed your own advise and quit coming after me unless this is a game you enjoy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.