Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
310 cc heads >

310 cc heads

Notices

310 cc heads

Old 11-15-2015, 03:08 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just giving it back to little kev for calling out Smitty and putting down his boat. Then he names MT, DEADPEOPLEGUY and Tim in his circle jerk of "true" offshore boaters and anybody else that does not measure up with him as trash that belongs on another site.

Thats how I read it but maybe I just don't like the guy.

Last edited by brian41; 11-15-2015 at 03:14 PM.
Old 11-15-2015, 03:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by endeavor1
I figured you were a chubby chaser....

Glad I'm secure with myself and my boat and not be a chit slinger like yourself. BTW, I do all the stuff you mentioned too except the 36 Cigs I smoke are of the 70s/80s vintage.

All BS aside, those 36 Nortechs are sweet boats and I'd love to have one.

I always wanted a 43SC so were even.
Old 11-15-2015, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
Just giving it back to little kev for calling out Smitty and putting down his boat. Then he names MT, DEADPEOPLEGUY and Tim in his circle jerk of "true" offshore boaters and anybody else that does not measure up with him as trash that belongs on another site.

Thats how I read it but maybe I just don't like the guy.
Smitty has always been a stand up, good guy on this site!
Old 11-15-2015, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 39 Posts

As always, Brian brings a whole new level of class to a thread. Seriously, it reminds me of high school.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Only so he can brag about his boat....AND efi....

Originally Posted by Precision
As always, Brian brings a whole new level of class to a thread. Seriously, it reminds me of high school.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

silly season has officially started,should be one hell of a winter!
Old 11-15-2015, 07:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
HEY!!! He drove it for 3 hours @ WOT last weekend !!! Don`t hate!
I forgot... Stupid me lol
Old 11-15-2015, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Aww don`t cry, btw, it was Clown Zone that crawled from under his rock to defend Butt Hurt Bobby, as usual.

Here he is.. still boatless. Had one had a bad ass 502 thou once thou so watch out!
once again when you have incorrect facts (as you do ) you start the personal attacks. IOW, you have no brilliance to dazzle anyone with so you regressed to your usual MO of trying to baffle with BS. Why don't you check with your 2 idols straub and steelchump and check on the I/O/wet exhaust/offshore boats they have had, or better yet have. you will find a big fat zero for an answer. Oh wait, I'm sorry. straub had a rinker, but when it needed an oil change he didn't know how to do it so he sold it.

Sorry you don't like the motor that was in my boat. Guess I must not be in your money league. 637 HP doesn't count in the offshore world to you. Some of us can't write the big checks for cranks and pistons and rods etc, so we do the best with what our checkbooks allow. Guess you better tell Mercury that the thousands of 525's they have sold are nothing.
Old 11-16-2015, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

[QUOTE=ICDEDPPL;4376350]Aww don`t cry, btw, it was Clown Zone that crawled from under his rock to defend Butt Hurt Bobby, as usual.

Here he is.. still boatless. Had one had a bad ass 502 thou once thou so watch out!

Well it's interesting that Kevin likes a post in which you proceed to call me names! I guess that must make it official that he has joined the Chicago Clown Posse. That's too bad! ICDEDPPL, I see you are as mature as ever. You must be real proud that you can find silly pictures on the internet and repost them

Also, I 'm quite curious how I am without boat? I boated all summer, and my engines ran perfectly. Especially after I ripped those garbage Reed cams out of my engines that your buddy sold me. With that change alone I picked up 4 mph. Keep it coming- you are just showing what you don't know!

Last edited by endeavour32; 11-16-2015 at 07:07 AM.
Old 11-16-2015, 06:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Precision
Again I responded to insults from little kev about another member and his degrading of that members boat. Just like clock work the little pr ck came on with a big speech and is going to let his group of hate (which you seem to be following) go after everybody that disagrees with them. He will not post again just post "likes" after he starts the fight....I think we all had a kid in school like that. You being fresh out of HS should have some friends that do this. What year did you go into business, best I can tell it was before you were born.......maybe daddy got you going.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.