Where to buy 350 shortblock?

Old 02-24-2016, 12:44 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Sorry guys just email me at

[email protected]

put a title on the email so I know who it is from. Thanks

Will check on pricing tomorrow so if anyone else wants info let me know soon.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:51 PM
BUP
Banned

Basically for the reman marine stock production stuff, I really can only think of maybe 5 places I would order from and thats it. The rest of these places are a roll of the dice. Auto reman shops 99% of the time, they are NOT your best place to buy stuff like this.

the guy from Red Oak TX there is really nothing in our area to order solid reman marine short or long blocks from. City Motor supply is a complete joke for this type engine. Alot of people in our area buy from them as they are the cheapest, but very low quality especially for extended and or high rpms. Complete junk.
Old 02-24-2016, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by erik1976
BUP, inbox full.
Lol, BUP is like an encyclopedia, and his inbox is always full.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Gmpp last year was selling the pre vortec one piece long blocks for 1800 loaded with the correct non emissions mercruiser spec cam flat tappet i believe. Was a pretty good deal for s brand new plug and play long block.wasnt in the catalog either.
Old 02-25-2016, 12:12 PM
BUP
Banned

with the correct cam for marine and exhaust systems ? and cover a warranty in a marine application plus any warranty issues installed by a non marine tech ?

Last edited by BUP; 02-25-2016 at 12:16 PM.
Old 02-25-2016, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 180 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
Basically for the reman marine stock production stuff, I really can only think of maybe 5 places I would order from and thats it. The rest of these places are a roll of the dice. Auto reman shops 99% of the time, they are NOT your best place to buy stuff like this.

the guy from Red Oak TX there is really nothing in our area to order solid reman marine short or long blocks from. City Motor supply is a complete joke for this type engine. Alot of people in our area buy from them as they are the cheapest, but very low quality especially for extended and or high rpms. Complete junk.
Several years ago I had the "privilege" of going through one of these local reman motors for a friend. 3 holes .30, 5 holes .60. Won't even tell you about the crank!!! LOL! Disposa-motor!