Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Spun Drive coupler (or whatever the proper name is)? >

Spun Drive coupler (or whatever the proper name is)?

Notices

Spun Drive coupler (or whatever the proper name is)?

Old 09-15-2016, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by scottgjerdingen
John - I suspect i may not have all that you need, I have basics and my only HB tool is a borescope :-) I will attempt to acquire what I don't have (e.g. I don't believe I have any yspecialty tools). Nomatter what I have or don't have, you will not be surprised.
I'd bet if the word is out and and there are locals with tools, they will show up, l know id be more than willing to be the gopher for a day or two just to glean a little knowledge from BUP.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BUP
Mid Oct is my plan to get up hopefully not freezing time of the year in the 10K lake state. Burrrrrrr I hope not.
Hopefully this came out ok? Scott been very quiet.
Old 11-14-2016, 01:11 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

we both have been quiet, Scott wanted to get his engines winterized last month and put the boat to bed. I had a few not so good things happen that really I do not talk about personally, but will add some of it,

the Florida storms as hit Melbourne Beach was not as bad as expected but bad enough. My parents have a second home of living there, My dad health as we found out 2 months ago not good at all, I completely hate to even think aboiut this. Anyways he drove down to Florida all by himself to see what damage has taken place to their second home. He is staying down there (snow bird) and feels better down in Florida compared to NY. Anyways I was on call just incase I had to fly over or to where ever in his travels to Florida for whatever reason good or bad. I do not blame Scott for not wanting wait. His boat is put up as the last word I got. In the spring we will move forward this. Bad timing and cold weather settling in MN put this all on hold as well.

Last edited by BUP; 11-14-2016 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:03 PM
Registered

Sorry to hear that , but we all know life takes unpredictable turns and all you can do is make the best of it.
best of luck and well wishes to the both of you!