Promaxx 320 flow numbers >

Promaxx 320 flow numbers

Notices

Promaxx 320 flow numbers

Old 02-14-2017, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
It would be GREAT if every dyno or head flow sheet had complete information, including a lie detector test from the operator saying he calibrated it, and entered accurate numbers!

Fact is they don't unfortunately. Doesn't matter anyways because it's easy to hit a number, the hard part is making them last in real offshore endurance, and that's what is lacking in this tech section. A bunch of keyboard cowboys who don't even have running boats let alone run any type of distance, poker run, race, etc. Then when their engines blow up they hide it and lie about it or make excuses. Just like the bravo guys bragging their drives last Year's but fail to mention they anchor all day at the sand bar.

Chit half the info in here is garbage. Tired of the constant name dropping without details. Like "stainless marine manifolds" OK which ones gen 1 or 3? "Callie's cranks" compstar or Magnum? "Scorpion rockers" ummm...Race, endurance?? There's so much incomplete and innacurate information I feel sorry for the newbies.

Shoot at least some people even dyno and flow their heads, and share their info right or wrong. Because those are just more tools to help succeed with a build. They are not God, they are just tools.
care to say who you are directing this to?
Old 02-14-2017, 10:07 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
Of course not, that would require taking heat
Old 02-14-2017, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
Mike STOP stirring the pot and acting like your not, gosh you love drama!

It doesn't matter if it's directed towards everyone or no one or just a few. The facts are the facts and you can't deny that!

All we can do is work together and try and make this place better, more informative, and more FUN!

Cool thread, cool heads, great info coming in about them, still better than watching Main stream media!
Old 02-14-2017, 10:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
Of course not, that would require taking heat
LOL

I take plenty of heat, I just don't bite on every minnow thrown at me like you ;-)
Old 02-14-2017, 10:18 AM
Registered

It doesn't matter if it's directed towards everyone or no one or just a few. The facts are the facts and you can't deny that!

All we can do is work together and try and make this place better, more informative, and more FUN!

Cool thread, cool heads, great info coming in about them, still better than watching Main stream media!
listen kevin,you are the king of drama,i for one am sick of your smart azz bs.you come on here like you are som big shot because you have a nice boat,well guess what, a lot of guys have nice boats so stop thinking you,s chit don,t stink.you,r post ,as most of your posts are derogatory and non specific and you really ad nothing to the tech section except DRAMA.if you have a problem with someone,man up and name that person,if not,STFU.have i made my thoughts clear enough for you to understand?

Last edited by mike tkach; 02-14-2017 at 10:19 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-14-2017, 10:25 AM
Registered

and another thing,if you don,t like the tech info that some offer up just stop reading it,i can,t remember any of your posts offering tech info,mostly bob bashing and chit like that.NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT WHAT I AM SAYING.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Fwiw, that dyno sheet posted, was not a marine build.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:29 AM
Registered

kevin,if you want to fuk with me bring it on,you really pizzed me off now.

Last edited by mike tkach; 02-14-2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Cool, still great to learn more about this new product. Thanks. For sharing.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
true Joe, but it clearly illustrates the heads' ability to make good power in a low compression environment.. that was the reason I used it as reference

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.