Running Hard: RPM + Distance >

Running Hard: RPM + Distance

Notices

Running Hard: RPM + Distance

Old 02-25-2017, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
As far as SINGLE-ZEROs fuel consumption ill just say this. SINGLE-ZERO burns a lot. When I say a lot, I mean SINGLE-ZERO burns it all, every time I splash it, SINGLE-ZERO is either idle, or wide fukin open boys. SINGLE-ZERO holds the factory 75 a side. SINGLE-ZEROS handler, me, cant afford fancy race bladders.
I for one, would like to thank you for all the incredibly useful information you have provided in regards to Single Zero. Thing is, you forgot to tell us how cool you are, and that your reason for being so cool, is that you are just a really avid boater, and totally into running and talking about Single Zero every chance you get.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant type my boat name again today or im going to shoot myself. Damn phone wont detect it for easy input...

Im an open book guys. Anything you need to know im your fukin guy alright. After all I am one of the 3 wise men of offshore. Me, sunkin, darr. Just going to come out and say im a big deal, and well, lets be honest... 99.9% of you guys just arnt. Lesser thans you could say.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bck
I just have a toggle switch for a throttle in Unleashed is that what you have on Single Zero? Do you have a pic of Single-Zero?
I don't know about SINGLE-ZERO, but I don't even have a toggle switch, and I used a space-age epoxy to secure the butterflies wide open and the shift shaft in the Forward position. I start NAUT LIKELY in gear (saves the lower unit internals) and just GO! Unloading and docking NAUT LIKELY is kind of a pain, but it's worth it for the overall simplicity and drive longevity.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 700 Likes on 354 Posts

Originally Posted by Speedracer29
I don't know about SINGLE-ZERO, but I don't even have a toggle switch, and I used a space-age epoxy to secure the butterflies wide open and the shift shaft in the Forward position. I start NAUT LIKELY in gear (saves the lower unit internals) and just GO! Unloading and docking NAUT LIKELY is kind of a pain, but it's worth it for the overall simplicity and drive longevity.
I took the butterflies and shafts out,,epoxy is yesterdays news.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:23 AM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I have a car named Full Tilt. I don't run Full Tilt at the track much anymore so I'm going to take the delay box off of Full Tilt's engine and install it in Unleashed and hook it up to the shifter. I figure full throttle about .5 secs after shifting will be about right. Edit in brainstorm- I'll also pull the 2-step box off Full Tilt and install it on Unleashed. I'll set the lower limit at 800 rpm, that way I can just engage the revlimiter to retain shifting capabilities.

Last edited by bck; 02-25-2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old 02-25-2017, 09:34 AM
Registered

LMAO........this thread is too much. Full cast of characters throughout
Old 02-25-2017, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by THE 288 KID
i just want everyone to know I will have the baddest gladiator (SINGLE-ZERO) in Michigan next summer. I run SINGLE-ZERO soo god damn hard I don't let off till the oil pans have matching windows on BOTH sides of the pan, not just 1 side. I also break SINGLE-ZEROS drives occasionaly because I believe in driving SINGLE-ZERO hard as fuk. SINGLE-ZERO will have fresh N/A motors and drives AND will continue to run over the century mark. SINGLE-ZERO is sadly only a pleasure gladiator with bravos but none the less SINGLE-ZERO has both hour meters AND gas gauges. SINGLE-ZERO's motors will be ran just as hard, if not harder than unleashed I can assure you. SINGLE-ZERO will be at Boyne Thunder and Thunder Fest and everyone is more than welcome to come tell me how badass it is. I ask that you refer to SINGLE-ZERO as SINGLE-ZERO and not just as "your boat" when talking to me.

thanks

Driver AND throttles of SINGLE-ZERO
LOL

I'm just glad you actually kept this boat after having a little engine trouble instead of bowing out like last time with the 33AT!

But don't think just cause SINGLE-ZEROs engines are getting rebuilt by the same builder as Unleashed you will be able to keep up ;-)
Old 02-25-2017, 12:21 PM
Registered

I'm counting on those heavy ass wet 6's throwing off the balance of unleashed soo bad I can put the bravo beast out and around ya. Thinking youll have it back together for summer? Honestly haven't heard anything about whats going on with it.
Old 02-25-2017, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 834 Likes on 353 Posts

No no no M8's all day

I don't know your group of guys but I will say that Kevin has reached out to me and given his advice on questions that I've had, most of which I've found very helpful and I appreciate that very much. I can admit that there are others that have more knowledge about the hobby than I do, and I'm happy to listen to them. And I don't think there's anything wrong with a guy being proud of his rig or setup. If you ask me, if we're members on one of these sites and are able to play in this hobby we're all doing pretty good and have a lot to be happy about!

Now come on spring!!!
Old 02-25-2017, 07:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
LOL

I'm just glad you actually kept this boat after having a little engine trouble instead of bowing out like last time with the 33AT!

But don't think just cause SINGLE-ZEROs engines are getting rebuilt by the same builder as Unleashed you will be able to keep up ;-)
Fuk that a/t. Young and dumb. Went and bought a tow rig cash and when motor let go didnt want to drain my account the rest of the way to fix it. It was easier to turn and burn on it. Was never in love with that boat. Price was right and it fit my requirements at the time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.