MSD coil packs on 496HO >

MSD coil packs on 496HO

Notices

MSD coil packs on 496HO

Old 05-03-2020, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
Just buy His above. ebay and amazon lovers are buying the CHINA knock offs ignition coils and the same for spark plugs and fuel injectors. NGK, Denso, Delphi and AC Delco getting hit hard with CHINA knock offs parts actually more knock offs parts for sale that the original currently. I promise I know what I am talking about here. It is so bad now that these companies are sending out memos and online videos and even youtube videos about the knocked off parts.

CHINA has even knocked off the Mercruiser IAC as well. NO BS. They are selling for 45 to 75 bucks online. Have a Merc racing 600 sci in that the IAC knocked out the PCM 555 and that IAC was bought on Amazon over the winter. I trace it back and its orgin was China.
I get what you’re saying, but I’ve replaced quite a few mercruiser iac’s and a few ecm’s because of the iac failures. Doesn’t seem like there’s anymore risk with the cheap ones? At least if the cheap one fails and takes out the ecm you saved a few bucks in the mean time.