Notices

Redline Oil

Old 11-04-2002, 03:47 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 949 Likes on 478 Posts

I use the shockproof heavy in my TRS drives......made a noticable difference to me!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 11-04-2002, 03:49 PM
rv
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wally,
Thanks for the tip. I think I know which street you are referring to. Maybe I will swing by there on the way home and check them out. If I remember there is an industrial office strip back there. Are they in a building right off of that street or a side street off of that.

Worse comes to worse I will pick up a phone.
Rick
Old 11-05-2002, 09:00 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Rick if you think you know which street it is then when you head north on that street it will be just past the municipal building where they fix all the cop cars and public works trucks on the left hand side.....they are the first shop in a group of buildings and the whole area back there is industrial...they usually have a fea ralley cars sitting around outside in the parking lot waiting to be modded up!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 11-05-2002, 10:01 AM
rv
Registered

Wally,
I think I know exactly were you are talking. On the way home last night I cut throught that area but did not see a sign for TAD Motorsports. However, from your explaination I do remember seeing that building and a bunch of rice cars on the side.

I will stop by tonight.

Thanks again,
Rick
Old 11-05-2002, 11:30 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

there is no sign there....they have two big shop doors there(maybe 14' tall) and the main window display has all the ricer goodies there. The tipical performance stikers on the front door but you wont see it all till you pull in the small parking lot.

Old 11-07-2002, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

shockproof heavy, but it pours like 40w motor oil. I think most of the synthetics do also. I don't think you will have to change drive oil as aften, but it never hurts.
Old 11-07-2002, 10:08 AM
rv
Registered

Wally,
FYI, I stopped by TAD's last night. They do not care Redline any more. They are basically into the building/modification instead of parts/inventory.

Thanks for the lead anyway. I guess there is a guy in McHenry area. It is not like I need it today anyway.

Rick
Old 11-07-2002, 10:51 AM
Registered

This is the place in Mchenry. They give discounts if you buy case(s).

Lybarger Racing Ent · McHenry, IL · 815-363-8560

Steve
Old 11-07-2002, 01:03 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

rv, sorry to steer ya wrong....i havnt been to that place in a while...i just order the case from racer wholesale now a days...

Steve, where is Lybarger located?

Old 11-07-2002, 01:22 PM
Registered

I have been there a few times but I am not too familiar with the area. This is the address:

4424 W Hi Point Rd, Mchenry, IL 60050

Give them a call for directions.

Steve

Quick Reply: Redline Oil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.