Retractable stern light? >

Retractable stern light?

Notices

Retractable stern light?

Old 06-26-2022, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 58 Posts
Default Retractable stern light?

Somehow the switch got pressed as I was backing into the barn. The light is damaged beyond repair. I pulled it out and got name, model, numbers and can not find a single thing on the interwebs. Do they still make them? have they been labeled offensive and been cancelled? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 06-26-2022, 12:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 123 Likes on 77 Posts

Innovative lighting in Roland Ia made them

515-388-1011

after my original on met an untimely death due to human error I got one from them
after the second one suffered the same fate, I found they made a manual pull up one
and replaced it with that
The following users liked this post:
Shotgunn (06-26-2022)
Old 06-26-2022, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Shotgunn View Post
Somehow the switch got pressed as I was backing into the barn. The light is damaged beyond repair. I pulled it out and got name, model, numbers and can not find a single thing on the interwebs. Do they still make them? have they been labeled offensive and been cancelled? Any help is greatly appreciated.
As mentioned, Innovative Lighting was the manufacturer of these. Unfortunately the only parts still available for them are the replacement bulb and the lens for the second generation version that was LED.
Old 06-26-2022, 04:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 315 Likes on 149 Posts

There was a nice thread on these cool lights a while back..too bad they are no longer in production.