Adjustable push rod guides >

Adjustable push rod guides

Notices

Adjustable push rod guides

Old 03-15-2024, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 149 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryanw10
I sold my powerquest last summer (my only functioning boat) and now I just get to enjoy this nice weather and stare at my project boats with wet transoms knowing they won't be ready this year 🙃
I know the feeling. Keep it on the front burner.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 149 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by TomZ
Yeah, that sucks!!

Btw.... it's 80 degrees today here in Virginia Beach. I'd be out testing if I could, but have too much on the work plate to get out.
57°f up here PNW.

At least it'll keep the intake temps down...!!!

80° is even good for our Summer...at least no complaining a anyway.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 152 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by GLENAMY 242SS
Well Griff you have now been officially told what your job is and how to do it, or else?
Lol!! This is exactly how things go sideways. How in the world did you come to this conclusion??? I don't know what his job actually is or what his title is. I thought he looked after the site and it's members. If he's not a "moderator" then I'm sure he can and will chime in and thoroughly chastise me for "labeling him" incorrectly. I definitely never said "or else" nor did I TELL him his job or how to do it. If he is in fact a moderator, then I think my post is relevant. In one of my posts I actually paid a compliment to dan about english being his 2nd language. Most of us can't understand the only language we know and your comment proves my point!! Stop trying to read into my posts something that is not there.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 905 Likes on 324 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryanw10
I sold my powerquest last summer (my only functioning boat) and now I just get to enjoy this nice weather and stare at my project boats with wet transoms knowing they won't be ready this year 🙃
I am down to rebuilding my 10' Cougar Cub. with every boat they get smaller. not sure what will be next.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:41 PM
Registered

Is anyone curious as to what started the feud between me and dan? Maybe everyone is bored over the winter and really don't care? Just something to amuse the masses? I can assure you it wasn't me that started it. I have never "hit first" on this site. Feel free to check. Anyway, I too am interested in what got this going. If you are interested, would you "PM' him and have him either post here or start another thread if the list is too long. I will take him off the ignore list to see what he says.
As always, thanks for your comments.
Old 03-15-2024, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 59 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by compedgemarine
I am down to rebuilding my 10' Cougar Cub. with every boat they get smaller. not sure what will be next.
I actually have 3 right now...1979 wellcraft scarab 300, 1987 four winns liberator 211, and a slickcraft 186. None of them are even close to water ready, but they all have value to me and someday i will put the time back into them...
Old 03-15-2024, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 4,369 Likes on 1,250 Posts

FYI, there is no "Feud" from my end. I could care less. I made a sarcastic comment as usual and he goes into some 2 post diatribe.
As far as my english as a second language.. I came here when I was 11 years old. I speak perfect english thank you very much. Czech is my second language at this point.
What the hell does that have to do with anything anyway..?

Old 03-15-2024, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 1,332 Likes on 743 Posts

Man you guys need some of this.

The following 2 users liked this post by Wildman_grafix:
boatnt (03-15-2024), PQ290Enticer (03-15-2024)
Old 03-15-2024, 04:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
FYI, there is no "Feud" from my end. I could care less. I made a sarcastic comment as usual and he goes into some 2 post diatribe.
As far as my english as a second language.. I came here when I was 11 years old. I speak perfect english thank you very much. Czech is my second language at this point.
What the hell does that have to do with anything anyway..?
I assumed English was your second language because of posts like this one from you: "My parents escaped from Czechoslovakia so this Communist regime with it`s censorship, government news networks, social media censorship, election cheating, Weaponized government agencies against the people , the persecussion of political rivals, FBI brown coats, the cancellation of anyone who doent tow the line, all the standard Communist menifesto we`ve experienced first hand doesnt make me happy that`s for sure. My family has nowhere else to escape to, this is our last stand."
How was I supposed to know you've been here some 30 odd years. I've seen this type of post from you before granted more to the point but basically the same. The fact you bring it up like this in a boat forum of all places I just assumed you haven't been here long which again is why I thought English was a second language for you and I wanted to be clear with my message. Also you've been called out for your spelling which again would be understandable if English were your second language. btw, when you messpell a word (like that) it has a bright red line under it (like that) and you right click on it and it will give you the correct spelling. Don't be in such a hurry to get your post out there. We'll wait. Some people (maybe even on this site) actually will judge a person's "perceived" intelligence partly based on their ability to spell. I know, I know, it's sad but true.
I'm glad that we talked this out and can be friends again. I've really missed you. I now look forward to your sarcasm with an open mind.
Old 03-15-2024, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 806 Likes on 452 Posts

Originally Posted by PQ290Enticer
I assumed English was your second language because of posts like this one from you: "My parents escaped from Czechoslovakia so this Communist regime with it`s censorship, government news networks, social media censorship, election cheating, Weaponized government agencies against the people , the persecussion of political rivals, FBI brown coats, the cancellation of anyone who doent tow the line, all the standard Communist menifesto we`ve experienced first hand doesnt make me happy that`s for sure. My family has nowhere else to escape to, this is our last stand."
How was I supposed to know you've been here some 30 odd years. I've seen this type of post from you before granted more to the point but basically the same. The fact you bring it up like this in a boat forum of all places I just assumed you haven't been here long which again is why I thought English was a second language for you and I wanted to be clear with my message. Also you've been called out for your spelling which again would be understandable if English were your second language. btw, when you messpell a word (like that) it has a bright red line under it (like that) and you right click on it and it will give you the correct spelling. Don't be in such a hurry to get your post out there. We'll wait. Some people (maybe even on this site) actually will judge a person's "perceived" intelligence partly based on their ability to spell. I know, I know, it's sad but true.
I'm glad that we talked this out and can be friends again. I've really missed you. I now look forward to your sarcasm with an open mind.
Rob,

FWIW.... Dan is a smart-azz, but he's really cool. He speaks his mind and doesn't mince words much. I've spoken with him on the phone on numerous occasions, and I can verify his English is fine. I didn't even know he's come from anywhere but Ch-Iraq until I read that post you quoted. If I remember correctly, that post was very relevant to the conversation at hand.

Take a breather (It seems you are). It's all good. Believe it or not, most (MOST) on here are actually trying to help.

Thanks. Brad.
The following 2 users liked this post by Brad Christy:
ICDEDPPL (03-15-2024), PQ290Enticer (03-15-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.