blowthrough problems solved!!!!!!! >

blowthrough problems solved!!!!!!!

Notices

blowthrough problems solved!!!!!!!

Old 01-12-2002, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post blowthrough problems solved!!!!!!!

All you have to do is get rid of all the inefficient prochargers and procharger tech depts, all other blowers that whine, break,and require blow through carbs to save money and never weem to be just right. It is a hugh compromise to even think about blow through systems. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS INSTALL A LOW PROFILE TWIN TURBOCHARGER SETUP AND USE TWIN CARBS OR SINGLE CARB IN A DRAW THROUGH SETUP. yOU WONT BELIEVE THE DIF.
Old 01-14-2002, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's kinda' funny ! I had a real pro work on my Procharger carb- Dean Nickerson. I never had a bit of trouble with it. No soot, no back firing, terric fuel economy (as if that was important !), instant starts./...that man knows his stuff.
I guess there is always someone to knock anybody products....just remember that there are different "chargers" for different reasons. Not everyone is a drag racer, & not everyone likes having to replace or rebuild Bravo's. That is one reason a Procharger is good....more progressive & linear boost. It doesn't kill the drive even with a lot of boost (7-9#). We like reliability, so I like Procharger! That doesn't however mean your turbo's are not right for you, but you probably have more lag in the boost than I do. Different strokes for different folks!