Old 05-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SVL Point Pleasant

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
:d
Md
Yes/No?

You talk more crap than anyone on this board, thought you'd do better than that.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Thumbs up Re: SVL Point Pleasant

:d
Md
Old 05-08-2005, 02:06 PM
VIP Member

Oh my, the thought of crashing through Pt Pleasant inlet has rendered him speechless. Thanks Randy, I get it.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Registered

For as little that is said on this thread, it speaks volumes
Old 05-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Registered

Im gonna go out on a limb here. Im not starting trouble, slamming, being negative, Or speaking on Randys behalf. Just the facts.

If Shane is serious about comin up here for this race, I give him alot of credit. Personally, If I was running the national circuit and lived 1000s of miles away from Jersey, I would think about the logistics of actually making this event.

I say this because, SBI/APBA will be coming off the NC race on Sunday and then have to trek back to their homes and back up to NJ within 4 days and then back down to Ft. Walton Beach the following week. That's 3 weeks straight of racing. How many of you can actually do that? Even if you dont bust up your boats, thats a hell of a lot of time traveling.

For those of you that can pull that off, You have my utmost respect. If you can do it, Randy can. Thats proffessionalism. (sp)

Im sure Randy is considering the offer, however, I doubt anyone else will be able to make it. They have Orange Beach the following week, and knowing how the waters can be in PP, they dont want to risk breaking anything before OB. (no slamming please)

It would be extremely xciting to watch this showdown and I'll bet we can get some side action goin on this event.

So, let Randy think about it. I'm sure Smitty will hear from him soon. The more you bust his balls, the less he will consider the challenge. If, by chance he turns it down, respect his decision and we'll try another time.

keep it civil and dont dump on me too hard.
Old 05-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Registered

If Shane is serious about comin up here for this race, I give him alot of credit. Personally, If I was running the national circuit and lived 1000s of miles away from Jersey, I would think about the logistics of actually making this event.
Good points Bruce, it just goes to show Shane is'nt ducking anyone and will go to great lengths to prove it

Last edited by ScottB; 05-09-2005 at 08:21 AM.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:02 PM
LarryD

I am sure we are going to have a informal svl discussion on this next weekend mark randy is probably waiting for that ( instead of poping off) we do have a race the next weekend so there are things to consider

Old 05-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Registered

hey Mark...hows everything ? nice to hear from ya.

I know, I started this Challenge or maybe just continued it. Who knows?

Anyway, Randy will chime in when he's ready. But he'll probably just contact Smitty directly, by phone. It's easier that way.

If it doesn't happen in PP, maybe NY or even Cambridge (more logical). It would be nice if they could get some kind of one race deal with SBI.

Have a great night
Old 05-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
If it doesn't happen in PP, maybe NY or even Cambridge (more logical). It would be nice if they could get some kind of one race deal with SBI.

Have a great night

Old 05-09-2005, 06:27 AM
VIP Member

Bruce, I only mentioned Pt because of the challenging coarse. We can run a short coarse as to save the Equip. They can pick any site they want. The entire motive of this challenge was just to get these guys together, and end all the BS. I know Shane, as I do all the rest. Great guys, In any other environment, they would get along fine. Smitty

Quick Reply: SVL Point Pleasant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.