Notices

Rough water races

Old 05-10-2005, 07:48 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Rough water races

No matter where Mr. David Scott Races, it's EXCITING, flat or rough! I personally could watch them all day long along with the rest of the racers. Dave, Johnny and their entire crew are a class act and very much respected by The Jersey Boyz! I know I'm ready for a calm race, the 50 year old bones are starting to hurt. Best wishes to all the teams where ever they choose to race and please be careful. Augie

Last edited by AugiePensa; 05-10-2005 at 11:30 AM.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:53 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
Best wishes to all the teams where ever they choose to race and please be careful. Augie
I agree 100% Augie. I'm going to miss not being with you guys in Marathon. Have you fugured out what your cooking in the pits yet? Have fun & be safe!
Dave
Old 05-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
I know I'm ready for a clam race,
I think clams are on the menu . Sorry Augie had to do it.

Rough , Flat It matters not to me, I'll watch and/or race either. I prefer to race in rougher water it leveled the playing field for us last year. This year is a different story so far.

Everyone be safe this weekend.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nasty, good pick up! I always have food on my mind. Dave, we have the steaks from AMF offshore Racing, shrimp c/o Taboo Racing, Klaatu has the Key Lime pies, gdfatha has the olive oil and garlic, Brian of Levycraft has the avacotos, Julie and Matt of Throttle up have the bergers, dogs, salads, Frankie and Brian have the beer, soda water and of course the Bacardi! Oh, an the Jersey Boyz have the Salami and Mozz. I'm sure David and Dr. Bruce of Muscle and Joe and Peter of Instagator will surprise us with something wild. Dave, we're gonna miss ya. Will we see you in Sarasota? Be safe. Regards, Augie
Old 05-10-2005, 01:22 PM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Dave good luck to your team at the races this weekend, We look foreward to having your team back with us in Sarasota. We will have even more food for Augie and the guys to cook.