Default Re: Motley Crew or CMS

Bravo James!!!!!

Welcome to OSO.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:58 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

James, all are great points and I couldn't agree with you more.
This thread did start out by matching up the Crew with CMS and then with ShowTime, but the real deal was never brought to light.

Fact: The Crew is an OSS Boat. CMS and ShowTime are SBI.,so as far as race sites the only one missing their own championships would be the Crew
The reason for Motley Crew not taking the offer had nothing to do with rough water, they're from NJ, 3'- 6' is a calm day....The reason is simple.....$10,000 just would not make them miss their own worlds at OSS....THAT'S WHY THE REAL OFFER WAS PUT ON THE TABLE AT THE NORTH CAROLINA RACE...$100,000 WINNER TAKE ALL. So far ShowTime replied his mother didn't have the money (maybe Mom would put up the money if they let her drive) and they haven't heard a word from CMS.

This isn't a SBI or OSS thing, I'm a SBI Boat and will remain loyal to SBI but my vote is still for the Crew and it seems the same as others reading this thread 61.67%

Thats the deal

Last edited by Apache041; 08-30-2005 at 10:01 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Registered

the crew put on a good show in the pits and on the racecourse they never give up just look at them in orange beach bad start off plane twice and still take first plus they have kurt behind them for that little extra push
Old 08-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

What he said!
Attached Thumbnails Motley Crew or CMS-motley-win-boat.jpg  
Old 08-31-2005, 06:10 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to tell my mother what you said about her driving - FYI she keeps a spare set of fenders in the living room just in case she has another accident -

The initial agreement for a heads up race was $ 7.00 then it went to $ 25K and now $ 100K !!!!!!!- the fact that you think it is dangerous to run a figure 8 race course - I supposed made the price go up - ?? I have spent a considerable amount of time recently purchasing beer that is not on sale and visiting various establishments were the women do not wear cloths - I simply do not have the money to participate - any chance you would accept pictures of little boys off of milk cartons to add to you existing collection instead of cash ?

SBI / OSS stuff - it's all good - and I understand 100% about about attending the worlds -no complaints at all..................oh I do have one - I do see the crew has a slight lead in the poll - my take on this is that the CREWS people are bright, young, and intelligent ( you being the exception)---- (this is not a bash on you, it came from printed court records in three different states) while the CMS fan club all have have huge breast and can not see the key board to enter a vote properly--- and may infact have mistakenly voted for the CREW - Its the Florida ballot system that is at fault here - not the people -
Old 08-31-2005, 10:38 AM
Registered
VIP Member

James, seems like you got a little confused.
First, I understand you have quite a collection of little boys pictures from milk cartons....I would really hate for you to break that set up.
Second, Im not part of the Crew. ( they wouldn't let me join, you know, the printed court records and all......and it was in 5 states not 3.
Third, I didn't make this deal up...I just thought the readers should know the REAL DEAL. If it goes off or not really does not effect me. The Crews boat just happens to be from the same stable as ours. If your boat was from that stable, I'd be speaking up for you. So....its not about me, just Motley Crew, ShowTime and CMS and I guess there is no takers

As far as figure 8 race course being dangerous......gee, I thought they were all figure 8's....it seems to be working well for us this year
Good luck at the races.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:47 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Great site Bob. Love the music! And the Babe.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:44 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Thanks, Ron
She will be at the Keys with us.
Old 08-31-2005, 01:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All kidding aside, a match up between CMS and the CREW would be awesome- start low and work your way up - I understand that ShowTime has won 3 of the 4 most recent match up this year against CMS.

It is increadible the tiger like skills of Bob & Mitch of CMS are able to set Kilo records and stomp ass on at the first race increadibly rough race of KW Worlds last year - Without a doubt the second best team in CL and undoubtedly the fastest CL boat running - If the Crew can beat CMS then the only other boat they will have to attempt to conquer is ShowTime, that may be reaching for the stars but god bless these guys for trying.

When ever the CMS & CREW match up happens you can count on the unbiased team of ShowTime to be sitting on the pier drinking hard liqueur and fondling their women while the race is going on -

Good luck to both teams -
Old 08-31-2005, 01:31 PM
Registered

The Crew all the way.Scott can turn that boat like it is on rails or maybe it is.They have steeped it up to a new level for that class.Congratulations.

Wil

Quick Reply: Motley Crew or CMS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.