Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

30 skater is on the move. be afraid, very afraid
Old 08-11-2007, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racesdad
30 skater is on the move. be afraid, very afraid
Never turn your back on Peter H. I hope eventually we are able to see three or four competitive hulls in our class. It makes things more interesting and keeps all the builders on their toes. SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 08-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Registered

Steve, You always impress me with you proffesionalism and honesty. That's hard to find these days. I have never heard you say one bad thing about anyone, only positive !!! I admire that. Thanks, Dave (Hope to see you guy's soon)
Old 08-11-2007, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks Dave,
I can say the same for you. I know you'll agree that negativity and discord have done much harm to our sport. It's up to us to take a new approach. Showing a little respect for each other is a good place to start. SQ
Old 08-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Registered

Default Clarity of Facts

First
Are you telling me that you have worked for seven years on a plug or a mold or what you are trying to say is that you have been changing the design of your present boat for seven years.
Steve Id bet money if some one wanting and asking for pictures of a dvc and i came across and said why not look at the doug wright 32 its awesome we both know that you'd be on me hard.
Before we go any further with this let me state that I too respect Lee innovation and ability to do what he has done and yes his boat is different so are all the others.
I was stating that at present the dvc boat is a one off. Am I correct or not was this boat built in a mold or not ?
Technology waits for no one and when Lee starts to build the new Dvc it may very well be the best super stock but this has yet to happen and at present the DW 32 is the best overall combination in the class.
I can have an opinion and this is mine at present .
Steve let it be known that I love all forms and classes of boat racing and I too would like several boats to choose from but the facts remain that is very expensive to build and produce a 32' mold for such a small market almost doesnt make sense from a business side.
As far as cocktail time i think that you are getting alittle cocky with your statements.
Are you going to get up on here and tell every one that Rollin Vengenance didnt do 120 on one of their passes.
Steve calm down Dvc does hold the Kilo record no one is taking that away from you and yes dvc has had it for the last few years.
Considering that RV is a new boat and with out much testing and it has done over 120 and no we havent been playing with the bottom for seven years Id think that the dougs have hit the nail on the head . Steve i havent seen your new dvc and It hasnt been made yet when It does hit the water I will be the first to commend you on it just like i did when you retained the kilo record sorry DVC.
I will also clear up what was said regarding the build quality as i was comparing it to the present DVC.
When lee starts to build the new DVC from a mold I'm sure he will build a fine boat.
Last point you say that i will need good luck when I find myself next to the new dvc with young aggressive crew bring it on old man.After this Id prefer to race against the old crew with new boat.
I hope this motivates The DVC crew to bring out their new Killer super stock design.
Can you please post some pictures for all of us to see the new boat or at least the molds.
Best of luck with the new boat.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by stevequick
Thanks Dave,
I know you'll agree that negativity and discord have done much harm to our sport. It's up to us to take a new approach. Showing a little respect for each other is a good place to start. SQ
Wow, I quoted myself. Appropriate. I just want to mention that I never suggested that anyone interested in a Doug Wright look at the next generation DVC hull. I do want to thank my new friend Sugarstick for helping us celebrate our new World Record. SQ
Old 08-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Registered

Default Dvc

Again congratulations on your new record! You were the best that day and that is a fact ! No one can take that away from you. If I hurt anyones feelings by saying that VR did 120 on a pass it was not to take anything away from you DVC but to point out that yes you have the record but the DW is also capable of those speeds.
It is awsome to have the record and will not hurt in helping sell the new DVC boats.
This is all part of what makes it exciting so dont get upset steve.
I will not go down the road arguing over boats Steve and I sincerly wish your team all the best racing and with the new DVC.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I'm told that you will be bringing a highly professional racing program to Offshore. We will be there to cheer when you win, help if you break and drink your beer whenever possible. There are no hard feelings and we are excited about your arrival. Can I continue to call you Sugar?
SQ
Old 08-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

You guys keep arguing,....... we'll keep testing......see you soon.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Registered

Default Worlds

Ryan will you be racing in key west this year.
How are things progressing with your project.

Quick Reply: Doug Wright website?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.