"Dude we have fire"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQORF9BLfUI&feature=fvw

Or

"Put that b*tch back on"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFe7x...eature=related

Old 09-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah... Always a good show with Jeff....
Old 09-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by teamsynergy
I agree but disagree at the same time... I prefer to see someone established talkin' $hit prior vs. a newb coming on board with this smack. Regardless of the BS with Aruda and Cosker... thats another post. Politics are politics but being a dickhead is flat out annoying...
it appears that you like some dick but not others? only established dick for you?

got it.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Registered

Wow.... and you would be? Oh wait.. I get it... Another Jeff hater.... LMFAO.... It never ends.....

Last edited by teamsynergy; 09-14-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Registered

only people talking sh## that dont have a boat posted under thier name cause they dont own one and how come the 2 teams with the speed records have not said one word why dont u challenge jbs to a race since you no everthing about racing sorry i forgot you dont own a boat
Old 09-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Registered
VIP Member

All these beautiful pieces of machinery, and everybody keeps ripping each other apart. I know every race junkie has the same goal, but it should be done respectfully. Boaters are supposed to help each other. We're all each other have out there sometimes. I hate to say it, but pokeruns are way more fun than races or shootouts these days. Sorry to those whom I have offended, but this is how I feel. Godspeed
Old 09-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by innerrage
only people talking sh## that dont have a boat posted under thier name cause they dont own one and how come the 2 teams with the speed records have not said one word why dont u challenge jbs to a race since you no everthing about racing sorry i forgot you dont own a boat
you guys crack me! this from a person with a 1988 210 cc sunrunner?

really...................

your missing the point, you tards. even your sunrunner would have beaten jbs at most of their races this year. they where on the trailer at most of them.

to each their own. just keep stroking. i bet if you swallow you might get a tee-shirt.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skaterdave

your missing the point, you tards. even your sunrunner would have beaten jbs at most of their races this year. they where on the trailer at most of them.

to each their own. just keep stroking. i bet if you swallow you might get a tee-shirt.
skaterf***k....lets keep this simple so even you can understand it.....first you are a dick**wad

second and listen closely now.....ready....race boats...turbines or pistons engines break if you run them hard.....fact of life....but they still show u p and work on the boat to get in the water...sometimes it happens, some times it doesn't

in the meantime what are you doing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nothing,,dickwad....
Old 09-15-2010, 07:43 AM
Registered

Open wide.... p: LMFAO

Dave... you got a little something on your chin....
Old 09-15-2010, 08:04 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WTF dufus Dave
So know the guy can't speak cause he has a boat but its a 21 Sunrunner no reason for Jealousy with JBS & Jeff hell he might even let you wash it for him .
And cmon dude as far as the T shirts theres none for anybody else looks like your Girl gots them all .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.