Florida Boyz East and West >

Florida Boyz East and West

Notices

Florida Boyz East and West

Old 12-17-2002, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Mel,My parents live on Marco Island so I know the area pretty well,beautiful part of the state.Tell your son-in law wait till Eddie and I get down before he goes HOG hunting,we want to be there for the action!!!!!!!Frankie,if we kill it,it shouldn't coast that much........Mel,tell Dave we're almost there and are ready for the Old South Hog Roast,Thank You.....Augie....Lets Get The Boats Ready Too! Hey Pete.
Old 12-17-2002, 10:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

cost not coast....sorry guys..one finger typing
Old 12-18-2002, 05:40 AM
PJA

Frank your right it may be up to a few of to try and beat the Jersy Boyz but if they do whip we will still have some good friends to laugh about it with after the races. Mel you still get to feed Aguie my motor isn't done yet i might only be able to afford peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Pete

Old 12-18-2002, 06:42 AM
Smittymarine

Hey Pete don't worry about feeding Augie, everywhere he goes he brings a locker full of food. Hog hunting? WEll strap my ass to the side of a hog, and roll me in the mud.

Old 12-18-2002, 06:50 AM
xtremeracingf1

You boyz are not Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-18-2002, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thank You,another all time low that we will be proud of.
Old 12-18-2002, 05:55 PM
PJA

Frank the sick part is i understand those guys. that can't be good can it? Pete

Old 12-18-2002, 08:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Pete,dont give up yet. Theirs some darn good Florida boats and crews out their were not hearing from.We some good ones on board now,we really only need 1 or 2 in each class to take care of these Boyz.Dave an I get them back out of the glades they wont want to do to much bouncing around anyway.It looks like were short in P3an 4,but theirs some good crews in APBA that i bet will be out their again,face it pete if smitty hadnt come down , you an I an pump it woudnt have had anything to joke about at last,I think we were nothing but pain in the rump for Big John an Reggie,specially after Scott Free an Vixen lapped his F1 Fountain in Deerfield. Hang in their the fat lady hasnt sung yet. Mel
Old 12-18-2002, 08:25 PM
Smittymarine

Hey guys, Those other boats dont know what they are missing. But dont worry wazzup aint finished yet. When we get this meeting over with up here I am personally focusing on the SE. That is unless all those big time racers down there are afraid of my little old race boat, that kicks ass every where it goes. Guess I'll just have to head south and collect all those flags. See ya'all soon. WWAAAAZZZZZUUUUPPPPP

Old 12-19-2002, 05:25 AM
xtremeracingf1

Augie,
When you speak to John again ask him about the 525's or the new Vortec's for F1 and F2 Class.Curoius what he has to say about it.I know APBA is going to allow them.They are just going to make you add wieght to the boat.

Frank

Quick Reply: Florida Boyz East and West

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.