Florida Boyz East and West >

Florida Boyz East and West

Notices

Florida Boyz East and West

Old 12-19-2002, 06:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mel.I'm from Union City,NJ, you know next to Jersey City,Hoboken,I can't wait to go into the swamps! Welcome to the jungle!!!!Pete get ready, Frankie...I'll take care of today ....Smitty,talk to you later...get the pictures to Mr. Ricky and Mel ,yes your gonna have to feed me! Have a good day Guys
Old 12-19-2002, 07:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Pete I hope you can tell me whare to get that peanute butter and jelly in super size,it looks like i may need it.Actually thou i wish their was some way that the P boats could interrace between SBI an APBA without paying that extra $1000 equip. an crew fee for 1 or 2 races.I no after marithon we havent got a race untill Oct.in Tampa. Mel
Old 12-19-2002, 08:34 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mel,I'm sure after the meeting we'll all have something to work with or something to look foward to in the near future.Peanut Butter and Jelly?????????? Mel what happened to the Old Southern Hog Roast,you had me excited there for a while not to mention going hunting with race boats!
Old 12-19-2002, 03:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Augie That hunting hogs from a boat is not so crazy as it sounds. Some time ask me about it when i dont have to print the story out.Never laughed so hard in my life. MEL
Old 12-19-2002, 08:49 PM
PJA

Mel i think there is a plan for that in the works Hopefully the boyz will let me know sunday or monday what they came up with.Agiue I told Mel the peanut butter and jelly will be all i can afford putting the boat back together this winter so he still gets to feed you!

Old 12-20-2002, 06:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Cool,Mel I can't wait to hear that story.....Have a great day guys.....ONE more day!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2002, 12:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Augie I may have to go back to being tow boat captain again but its better then peanut butter an jelly or spending another year on the beach.I didnt send that e mail,figured yous will have enough ideas on this up their.If we get a meeting down here someplace,and you boyz get something worked out up their we can taulk about it then.Have a great meeting and ill taulk with you next week. MEL
Old 12-20-2002, 08:47 PM
xtremeracingf1

Joker,
Believe me your not a pain in the ass to anyone.John just wants to see everyone race and have a good time.Believe me Reggie wasnt worried about Deerfield.We run as hard as we have to,and no harder.Didnt see anyone laping the F1 Fountain in Marathon!!
Reggie has his boat run there own race,and if we can save the equipment we will.
Frank

Old 12-21-2002, 06:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey Guys,Getting ready for the meeting today,excited! Frankie,the pictures didn't come and Mel I don't think anyone thinks you a pain in the ass in fact I can't wait to come down and have a GREAT time with you and the rest of the Flordia Boyz.Hope the stay over with the kids was great,say hi to everyone, Hey Pete!!!!!!!....
Old 12-21-2002, 10:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frank I do apologize for that remark.I did figure you were saveing the equipment . You know im going to have to start editing what i write before i post it.Big differance between running alone and racing another boat. I wish my guys could learn that,but if your not paying the repair bills I guess they think they can run the hell out uv the equipment for fun like Marithon.That little game cost me a 1000 bucks for their fun.As far as my thoughts on John an Reggie go their just mine and shouldnt have been printed here. MEL Vixen Racing

Quick Reply: Florida Boyz East and West

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.