LLC World Championship

Notices

LLC World Championship

Old 09-22-2003, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default LLC World Championship

To all racers that plan on racing Alabama:

I want to wish you all the best and I know Robin and Gary will once again put on one hell of a show and I am not knocking anyone or anything.

I just wanted to make you aware that you are racing for nothing. The only races sanctioned in 2003 by APBA(Detroit)UIM were St. Cloud,Fl and Oceanside, Ca. These of course being divisional races do not count towards national points. So essentially we raced all year long for no points and basically paid money to ride our boats around for an hour.

LLC has sent us an open letter thru this forum promoting it(the worlds) as an APBA/UIM race. I hope it is for the racers sake, but at this point you will obtain the same elite status in KW as you would in Alabama. I am not promoting KW by any means, what Mills did was dispickable.

This year is a wash folks and a few questions I have for Mr. Alweiss or anyone in the hearchy of LLC is:

Am I entitled to a full refund of my "APBA" dues if you are by some chance voted off of the board of directors in the winter meetings, so that I can pay them directly to Detroit?

You have stated once again that you want to have a secure schedule and no rule changes mid-season, but can you guarantee us a permanent schedule? Maybe a contract between your association and the racers that states if a race is changed for any reason other than an act of god you will refund us our annual dues and any entry fees paid to you by each team up to that point?

You stand to make a lot of money off of us, the racers, and being in business when I buy things from from my suppliers I demand services rendered. When I spend money on your association, what do I get in return? Two years now of empty promises is all I have witnessed.

I wish you and your association the best, but primarily I hope you can get the fans back and on your side. What is the old business saying, "For every one customer you lose, you must find five to replace him/her"

The proof is in the pudding LLC. I really hope that you do get it back together, but us as racers just have to hurry up and wait and hope.
Old 09-22-2003, 12:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Chunks,if what you say is true that makes the old Vixen nat.champ in P5,and we dont even have to go St.Pete.Keep on digging man,She may even be World APBA champ and I wont have to go freeze my a-- off in OB. MEL team Vixen APBA UIM point champion P5
Old 09-22-2003, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Um, UIM does not offer a World Championship in P5.
Old 09-22-2003, 02:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Heck Robert,I can settle for just APBA world champ,and forget about UIM.Lookes like everybody else is forgetting about them too. Mel Team Vixen
Old 09-22-2003, 02:37 PM
Registered

GIGI 4 laps and blown engine in Kissimee
Runner up to Vixen for 2nd in the Nation
Old 09-22-2003, 02:43 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Someone please tell me the value of anything to do with the UIM.

Seems like the winners just get listed in some book somewhere. So what????? You guys make it sound like that matters. Please explain why you care about UIM recognition.
Old 09-22-2003, 02:52 PM
Registered

I can give a chit if we are affiliated with UIM, APBA, or any other sanctioning body. As long as a bunch of boats show up and race thats good enough for.
I have been racing since 2000 and I couldn't tell you what UIM stands for
Old 09-22-2003, 03:57 PM
Registered

Trent:

I think you are falling victim to the crap that's been talked over in the general forum by folks who generally don't have their head screwed on right. Or who have a slash and burn agenda.

APBA Detroit sold the Offshore license to the LLC. There still are some people who haven't gotten used to that.

Points during the APBA Pro Series go to the APBA Pro Series.
Here's the list: http://www.apba-offshore.com/highpointsprint.cfm

The only race that needs to be sanctioned by the UIM is the APBA Worlds. Without an UIM sanction, the APBA Worlds would be just like all the other wannabe Worlds. Obtaining this sanction is a technicality.

Please don't listen to morons.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:23 PM
Registered

Peconic,

The UIM sanction is also essential for kilo and speed records. These events must comply with UIM procedures, otherwise, there would be no basis for comparison and competition.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:28 PM
Registered

Correct.

Quick Reply: LLC World Championship

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.