We Need Some Input From Long Time Racers >

We Need Some Input From Long Time Racers

Notices

We Need Some Input From Long Time Racers

Old 12-16-2003, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Al,
What are you talking about...this post started with getting idea's for racing F1 or should we just let it die..thats what this post is about....I have had 2 back surgeries in 2 years...what dose that have to do with preaching..we all have been hurt racing..your saying the class is to dangerous just say it and don't race it...thats the point I'm getting at....but we have alot of guys that still want to race it.....you have not even said what you are doing for next year...are you racing in F1? Yes or No.

I'm not here to ***** at you...put get you storie straight...Mark and I were going to race my boat this year...because Marks boat was sold...the deal fell threw 1 month before the season and he disided to race his....so you see that would have been 3 years of getting killed in aboat and knowing it was not competitve....If your boats not competitve so be it...how aboUt we ban all Activators and Kryptinites from F1'S

Once again this post was for possitive input...you should read it again...and their is some good info about if the class should even go on...plus contrarie to your belief...I have got a large number of e-mails with great input about this subject...people who don't want to post on hear because of negitive **** like this.....
Take it for what it is!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2003, 12:50 PM
Offshore Addiction

then like I said in the upper top posts,why dont you call allen and get involved in whats best for our class,and it aint negative,its facts!and I aint ******** about activators or kryptonites or any other boats,my boat has beatum all at one point or another!now If you would like some real insight on whats really goin on then give a call,I'm always here!813-247-3049!

Old 12-16-2003, 02:09 PM
Registered

Al,
Again I'm not here to argue with you.... Allen is the F1 rep....and I told him I don't care what pack. is run for 2004 I will run what ever the rules are....and if we all do that or all agree on a engine pack. we don't need LLC rules...we will all run the same....but we the racers can't agree....so I will stand by LLC's rules....So you know I stepped away from all the F1 bickering...but I continue to get e-mails from F1 guys to get back involved....I have sponsors for next year I have an opertunity to run in a number of F1 boats and a few boats on Sunday.....I'm asking input from long time racers to see if I want to even want to race F1 anymore and just bring in sponsors for the sunday races.....thats what I'm doing here.....I have an oppertunity if its money to give some to the F1 teams if it brings more teams in.....thats what I'm trying to do help us all...more boats brings me more sponsorship money.......if its going to be a cluster F. then its time for me to move up.......

Eric,
I will say I did'nt see it your way when you said the factory class's are falling in the past and from hearing you ,Tom and others its makes alot of sence......it not if we get ejected...its just a matter of time before we get ejected.....
Thanks for your guys input..
Gino

Last edited by MANITIE; 12-16-2003 at 02:11 PM.
Old 12-16-2003, 02:20 PM
Offshore Addiction

How is that positive?

Old 12-16-2003, 02:39 PM
Registered

Damm.. Al,
It is positive...its a true statement from racers that have been there....and have seen it first hand.....and you are showing the readers why alot of them don't post...because all the bullsh#t somepeople write.....
Once again for the 3rd time I posted this for input from racers.....not how LLC won't listen to the F1 guys....or any other comments.....So you know I have gottin 3 e-mails so far about how stipid you are being on this post....don't take it personally......your bit#hing about something that has nothing to do with this post......
You need to put some of you positive or negitive in the wet-pits towards the F1 class.....I posted here and the wet pits because you also get good input on OSO....
Give it a rest.....
Old 12-16-2003, 02:51 PM
Offshore Addiction

Why don't you give me a call and we can talk about this....

Old 12-16-2003, 03:00 PM
Registered

I will Al,
Give me alittle bit....I'm working on somrthing right now...
Talk to you soon.
Gino
Old 12-16-2003, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

al,

damm your a pain in the ass, so let's put it bluntley. three years ago when you were buying your boat and svl existed then would you have not bought one if you new you were going to crashand have the injuries you did. in the end are your injuries worth it because it was a simple matter of ordering a roof that does not coast anymore money.

Treadwell
Old 12-17-2003, 06:23 AM
Offshore Addiction

Eric,four years ago they were A boats when I was racin for formula!,and they had big money motors in them!!!!!I was wrenchen on one myself,and ready for that boat to set a new kilo record when they swapped to the detuned supercat motor three years ago which was also 20 grand plus to build a motor and business was also triple what it has been in the past few years,and I didnt have the time to wrench on a big SVL,or A motor unless it was a customers,so I guess the answer would be no!and dont ever call me a pain in the ass,you also helped keep my boat on top the year of that accident,you know what expenses I laid out,and you also know what I helped you out with...and Gino and I got on the same page with some insight after a 45 minute phone call last night,so be easy brother!

Last edited by Offshore Addiction; 12-17-2003 at 06:38 AM.

Old 12-17-2003, 11:56 AM
Registered

Al,
And I will say if we all got on the page as we both agree on we would have a huge class in F1 for 2004 and have a competitve on also....
Thanks for the conversation...

Gino

Quick Reply: We Need Some Input From Long Time Racers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.