Congrats Papa Dukes P5

Notices

Congrats Papa Dukes P5

Old 10-11-2004, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Congrats Papa Dukes P5

Thanks Lukie,
I Had A Blast This Year Probally Just Like Your First Year, Im Hooked For Life And I Hope You Keep Your Boat For Next Year So You Can Come And Play Some More
Thanks,
Chris
Old 10-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Way to go Chris, you were the most consistant team out there this year
Old 10-11-2004, 01:10 PM
VIP Member

Hey Sharkey!!!!!!!! enough is enough put up or shut up. Those BOYZ are what we are all about. You have no clue. If you would like to be a trophy sponsor, we will accept your check any time. As far as your SOB's go, find some lilly pond to put them in. See ya Smitty
Old 10-11-2004, 01:12 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Chris and Jay, good to see you guys again. Great race this weekend. See ya in Key West!
Old 10-11-2004, 07:17 PM
TeamRelentless

Chris and Jay...you boyz are inpressive...watching you guys out there yesterday gave me chills because i know what it feels like to get your ass kicked race after race....and then all of a sudden one race u just feel it and it all comes together...all the tips people give u and all the countless hours u spend thinking about how to run the boat pays off....what a feeling my man....u boyz deserve a checkered flag...i commend smitty and anthony for their true sportsmanship as well as brotherly love in giving you two their flag...noone can take away the feeling of pride and power u get when u recieve your first checkered flag off of the start/finish boat...all i know is hard work and persistence pays off...u just showed many people ur true qualities in life not just offshore racing...cant express how proud Team Relentless and myself are of you guys...when i was watching u i could just see your faces in the helmets...i knew exactly how u were reacting cause i have been there...all i can say is whether u broke out of ur speed bracket or not u boys ran the **** out of that boat better then it has ever been run before in its life...surprised alot of people i for one....keep up your talent its not something u should let go of...not many people got it....congrats boyz...

and Sharkey ....all i have to say to you is...the way ur talking and expressing your feelings you are no where near the caliber of being a fellow racer..very disappointing...but thats noones fault except urs...for now keep your mouth shut and let the boyz enjoy what they deserved...
Stroker

Old 10-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Registered

Jr And Sr,
Thanks So Much, Your Right The Feeling Was Amazing Getting That Checkered Flag It Was Amazing.
Sorry About The Prop Choice I Thought I Was Going To See You Guys Put On A Show Like U Guys Did In Nyc And Cambridge.
So U Guys Still Almost Have A Full Tank Of Gas Left, Come To Key West And Play, Ill Pay For The Gas U Guys Burned In The First Two Lapps Yesterday.
Thanks, Chris Team Papa Dukes
Old 10-11-2004, 07:42 PM
TeamRelentless

haha thanks brotha...**** happens but would have been a great race if that choice wasnt made....sorry to disappoint u but we wont be goin the the keys to race...but i will be making a trip there for the week so if u need anything i will be there....
Stroker

Old 10-12-2004, 06:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Papa Dukes, keep doing what your doing, forget the bull$hit! If The Condo could have done 90 that's where we would have been. You guys had a great season and should be PROUD of everything(even us not getting hit Sunday night Chris). Congrats on your season from Kevin, Augie JR., and Myself. Sharkey, go easy on the kids, they have put their hearts into this ALL SEASON LONG and they are good kids...always there to help us old ba$tards! They are an asset to OPA and our sport and they are JERSEY BOYZ! Congrats AGAIN Guys. Augie
Old 10-12-2004, 07:58 AM
VIP Member

Amen
Old 10-12-2004, 05:46 PM
wil ros

Chris and Jay,Congratulations on your race,we think in a few years you guys will be racing in SC.We hope you guys stick with it for the long run and just race do not pay too much attention to all the other stuff,let somebody else take care of that.Keep working on it and remember KW is just around the corner.

Wil

Quick Reply: Congrats Papa Dukes P5

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.