Notices

New GRDA officer

Old 06-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default New GRDA officer

Anyone had the pleasure of meeting the new woman GRDA officer?
Old 06-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HiPerf360
Anyone had the pleasure of meeting the new woman GRDA officer?
Is she hot?
Old 06-19-2012, 08:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't know her - haven't seen her. Which boat was she running and what did she pull you over for?
Old 06-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Platinum Member

She was running the cobalt in Duck creek sat night. We left Cherokee about ten and were idling out when she came over for making a wake. Complete BS, I was literally at idle trimmed down, dragging tabs and just to the right of the channel markers...

She told me if I couldnt make my wake smaller that i would need to turn around and put the boat up! I explained that we were going home trying to do just that. ...So we had to idle out on one motor to make her happy, I thought it was more polite to get the loud boat out of the creek as soon as possible with a very minimal wake. (It wouldn't disturb you even if you were in a canoe.)

It was mostly just her ****ty attitude that pissed me off. If she really wanted to do some good pull people over for not using navigation lights correctly!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RebarBox
Is she hot?
LOL, dont know, to busy shining her flashlight in my eyes...
Old 06-21-2012, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

She pulled us over three times in Duck last year on the same night. The first time she pulled us over because we overshot the no wake buoy coming home from bigshots in Matt's 400ss. She was really nice and told us to pay more attention. Then she pulled us over about 3 buoys in and told us to turn our music down because it was WAY too loud and they were getting complaints (understandably, he DOES have 26 speakers). Two more buoys in, Matt turned the music up again and turned on all the disco lights. She followed us with her lights and siren on for a bit before we even realized she was behind us because he has so many flashing lights on the boat I couldn't tell the difference! She stopped us and said "BOYS! WHERE are you going??" We told her we were headed to Cherokee and she said to turn the music down and would be following us to our slip.. lol!

She was actually REALLY cool about the whole thing. I've had a few run ins here and there with the GRDA and I've not had a bad experience. But I know of two stories where **** turned south pretty quick with them. I guess it all depends on their mood.

Have auston tell his story about the no wake ticket. Or ask Matt about the seadoo incident in drowning creek. Neither are light hearted stories!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HiPerf360
I was literally at idle , dragging tabs and just to the right of the channel markers...
Maybe because you were dragging the tabs? That'll make a wake!

Shoulda got her number!
Old 06-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

GRDA has thier times but no-one can really gripe about them. If anyone feels our lake patrol is harsh, go spend a couple weeks on LOTO...
Old 06-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RebarBox
GRDA has thier times but no-one can really gripe about them. If anyone feels our lake patrol is harsh, go spend a couple weeks on LOTO...
A lot of truth in that statement......
Old 06-21-2012, 12:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 592 Likes on 272 Posts

What he said!
Now bout my Blue lights everybody has them now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.