JBS Racing in Oshkosh, WI

Notices

JBS Racing in Oshkosh, WI

Old 07-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by JBS
JBS racing had both turbines catastrophically grenaded during the 4horsemen poker run within minutes of each other.yet another devastating blow to JBS racing.luckily happened at low speed and am here to talk about it.
Jeff and crew of JBS Racing!

Really sorry to hear about your latest problem. You are right, this is a major blow to JBS Racing and I don't know how you can keep coming back after everything that has happened. Everyone has their limit and sometimes you have to say, is it really worth it, no matter how much you love it. Once again really sorry to hear this devastating news.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:07 PM
JBS
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Desire

It's so hard to explain to people what drives me.It's pure desire to succeed and prove myself.Racing is all I have-I'm really not sure what I would do without it.it's not an adrenaline rush or anything that keeps me coming back-it's the bond between us is so powerful that nothing could break it.we need this in our lives no matter what the cost or sacrifice.
The last few years have taken their toll on me and my team and I thank them all for their efforts and sacrifices.JBS racing may have major set backs but it has made us stronger and wiser in the process.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Jeff , Is it possible that some one above is sending you guys a message to give it up before it's too late????

Jim
Old 07-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBS
It's so hard to explain to people what drives me.It's pure desire to succeed and prove myself.Racing is all I have-I'm really not sure what I would do without it.it's not an adrenaline rush or anything that keeps me coming back-it's the bond between us is so powerful that nothing could break it.we need this in our lives no matter what the cost or sacrifice.
The last few years have taken their toll on me and my team and I thank them all for their efforts and sacrifices.JBS racing may have major set backs but it has made us stronger and wiser in the process.
Now, that's the Jeff Stevenson, I meet in Biloxi last year. You don't remember talking to me, I'm sure, but the desire for your WHOLE TEAM to succeed was very much part of our short conversation. We saw you shortly after your win and you looked like you had just won the lottery. That's the image that offshore racing desperately needs. We sure hope you get these setbacks figured out and get back to where you belong, on the racecourse.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about the mis-fortune. Hope to see the whole JBS team out there again soon!
Old 07-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Registered

Any news of what caused the problem?
Old 07-15-2010, 04:43 PM
GK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeff, you have a great Boat and Team. I was running the red Nor-Tech along side of you when you lost your first motor. I also lost a motor the next day. Sucks! Intercooler fried and she filled up the cylinders with water. Terry and the guys are getting it handled. I appreciate Nor-Tech's customer service, good guys. I wish you all the best.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Registered

Those turbine engines were brand new-I thought they were supposed to be so reliable.How many bad hands can one man be dealt before JBS goes postal?Hang in there bro-
Old 07-16-2010, 06:46 PM
JBS
Registered

Default JBS status

We have found the reasons for the twin turbine failures.Each turbine grenaded for different completely different reasons and ran without warning or shutdown until complete failure.Our investigation is including extensive failure analysis and documentation.As soon as our failure analysis report is done it will be released.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Registered

Thanks for the update.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.