Originally Posted by Jeff P31
Just 1 more reason not to go to the azzhole of Canada
Jeff!

I just love your way with words.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:42 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Muffler Law

Any of you guys face the muffler law yet. My hearing is set for June and looking for any edge I can get over "the Man"
Old 05-18-2011, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just 1 more reason not to go to the azzhole of Canada
Catch this for the latest stupidity up here.

You could get your registration numbers for the side of your boat at a number of offices around here............until this year.

Some phuckstick came up with the brainwave of centralizing this ........in the province of New Brunswick !!!

Here is the deal.
You download your application, print it and mail/courier it to the office in New Brunswick. There is NO telephone contact,
A buddy bought a new Baja, brought it up here 5 weeks ago. Sent for his numbers immediately. NOTHING yet.
Found someone on a phone (not from the actual office who handles the applications) that explained that you cant expect anything for at least a month-6 weeks.

Not bad for an area that has a phuckin 3.5 month boating season.

Note to Self...........Dont buy a new boat up here in the summer.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe

You could get your registration numbers for the side of your boat at a number of offices around here............until this year.

Some phuckstick came up with the brainwave of centralizing this ........in the province of New Brunswick !!!

Here is the deal.
You download your application, print it and mail/courier it to the office in New Brunswick. There is NO telephone contact,
A buddy bought a new Baja, brought it up here 5 weeks ago. Sent for his numbers immediately. NOTHING yet.
Found someone on a phone (not from the actual office who handles the applications) that explained that you cant expect anything for at least a month-6 weeks.

This is really great for Tourism and boating.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Andy , some times the truth aint nice but it is still the truth . How the heck have you been ? Tony and I were just talking about you on the weekend , all good of course . Sure would like to get together at our end of the lake so we can show you as good of a time as you were so kind to do for us . Hope everything is good with you , Irene and Derek said to say hello .
Hi Jeff!

Been think of you guys also lately. Did your get your new killer motors done and have you had a chance to test them out yet. Looking at a few things right now and will be in touch. Partying with you guys would be great. Say hi to the family and Tony.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe

Here is the deal.

I don't think anyone (in Gov't) really knows or cares about 'pleasure boats'. Last year I went to a Services Canada office...the dumb chick told me I needed to both register and license my boat. NO! Transport Canada gave me a huge run-around then refunded my application (after telling me it was non-refundable, saved that e-mail, cashed the refund cheque asap). Asked me why I would register such a small boat anyway? The dumb chick back at Services told me how important it was to put the license numbers on my boat so that if I capsized they would know who's boat it was!!!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Hosers
You should all be aware no one gets numbers for their new boats until every Government worker gets his/her Moose for the season .
Old 05-26-2011, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was told by a local boater here in Buffalo to stay at Queens key marina in Toronto. I have tried to find it on line to make a dock reservation but cannot. I find Quay West, is this the same place?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

I am pretty sure they are the same. My choice would be national Yacht club if you are a member of another marina in buffalo, you can probably stay cheap with a reciprocal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.