Notices

Kelleys Island ?

Old 05-31-2013, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s022mag
Paul, what dock were you at. We came in late Saturday around 9 stayed in C dock towards the end on the inside.
We were on A it was dead there wasn't even anyone tied off us.We had like 5 people on the boat. Came in sunday around 1pm and left at 8 am monday. I think I saw a group on C like 4 go fasts tied up right in front?
Old 05-31-2013, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

We were tied up bow in up front on B dock... next time stop and say hi
Old 05-31-2013, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by paul235
We were on A it was dead there wasn't even anyone tied off us.We had like 5 people on the boat. Came in sunday around 1pm and left at 8 am monday. I think I saw a group on C like 4 go fasts tied up right in front?
We were going to go to B but it was packed, they run a tight ship over there. We usually stay at A but we couldn't get in and they weren't even half full if that tells you the placement of the boats they had small boats in between large ones and large ones rafted off of small ones. There was one opening where a 28 foot boat had its bow all the way up next to the stern of another with 10 feet behind him, I couldn't raft off of him because of that but if his boat was back 10 feet it would of been no problem. Had to ask a guy on C if I could raft off of him for the night he was pretty cool for being a Canadian
Old 05-31-2013, 12:40 PM
Registered

it was a bit of a joke they had me so close to the guy infront my bow was between his outboards. I moved it back myself later on in the day . I didnt realize they don't have power hookups on A that kinda sucked not gonna lie! Next time ill swing by and we;ll all have to grab a drink. Ill be back in 2 weeks for the old ladys b-day!
Old 05-31-2013, 01:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
Ryan no maps but i could get some if you want just tell me ehat you want to see
I would like to make a trip down this year but with all you guys talking about sand bars and low water i'm a bit nervous. Whit the step hull we get no depth reading under speed and don't want to get stuck on a sand bar.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:02 PM
Registered

I dont know if i grew up a little or what but if I want to have a good night Kellys is the place. Never had my own personal boat at PIB at the city docks but be prepared for anything. If you really treasure and care about your boat than PIB docks on a holiday may give you a visit to your shrink. I wont lie, I loved it in my early twenties and still do enjoy going to the bay but now im happy going to kellys, catchin the ferry over to the bay, listening to a little Pat at the end of the nite and finishing my evening at kellys. Its almost like Cheers their. You almost always run into someone that knows your name.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Ki yo!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Paul that was us on C dock near the sidewalk.

RT we were right over by you guys visiting some people on a cruiser in the row right behind you guys. Saw a guy in a OSO shirt.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by ItsPeanut
I dont know if i grew up a little or what but if I want to have a good night Kellys is the place. Never had my own personal boat at PIB at the city docks but be prepared for anything. If you really treasure and care about your boat than PIB docks on a holiday may give you a visit to your shrink. I wont lie, I loved it in my early twenties and still do enjoy going to the bay but now im happy going to kellys, catchin the ferry over to the bay, listening to a little Pat at the end of the nite and finishing my evening at kellys. Its almost like Cheers their. You almost always run into someone that knows your name.
Dang Straight Brotha! I could have not said it better myself!
Old 06-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

That was me in the shirt from what I can remember LOL. We were right behind Artie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.