Kelleys Island ?

Old 06-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

A dock has no power anywhere on it?
Old 06-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It has it on the cement docks but we were on that cat walk kinda thing that runs the same direction as the sidewalk. They actually have never let me tie up there before but I guess it was a off day?

JR quit fighting your love for the bay!! Did you ever get that oil changed or are you guys still up there watching it drip into that damn plastic tube? lol
Old 06-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

No power on the finger docks on A, unless you have enough shore power cable to get it there. C dock was very limited too. I was near the end tied up to a Baha Cruiser and there were only 2 hook ups and they were taken, luckly the guy next me had a 30amp to 110 coversion cord and I plugged in to run some small things. It ran the heat which was nice cause it sure got cold that night.
Old 06-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by s022mag
No power on the finger docks on A, unless you have enough shore power cable to get it there. C dock was very limited too. I was near the end tied up to a Baha Cruiser and there were only 2 hook ups and they were taken, luckly the guy next me had a 30amp to 110 coversion cord and I plugged in to run some small things. It ran the heat which was nice cause it sure got cold that night.
Apparently you cant have any kind of "big boat" on the finger docks either, I went to PIB a couple weeks ago the A dock guy put me on the wall on the outside, and the boat was hitting the dock kinda hard... so I said hey let me go there (the finger) he said bigger boats cant be there... I said dude for 15 years I been there many timnes with 32 Baja and others, up to a 46 rough rider....he said no not allowed, I was so pissed I left and went to C dock... I *****ed that azzwipe out so bad, reasons like that are why I don't do PIB much....there was zero reason I could not be there and he was a dikhead....
Old 06-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Registered

Those guys really don't know what there doing any more. 4 years ago at xmas in july they did a pretty good job, after that it was down hill. I was on the finger dock and there was a center console with twins at least 30 feet long on the finger and the year after that I saw a 29 scarab on the inside of the finger dock. I also saw the same year them put a 18 foot open bow up against the finger dock and raft no one off it. Everywhere else 4 boats rafted off except where that 18 footer was.

They don't seem smart enough anymore to put the bigger boats up against the docks and raft the smaller ones off of them.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by whoya
Paul that was us on C dock near the sidewalk.

RT we were right over by you guys visiting some people on a cruiser in the row right behind you guys. Saw a guy in a OSO shirt.
guy with the oso shirt was Bigboat28...thanks to our friendly neighbors on the donzi, Sailor Jerry got the best of him that night. I don't think he saw the sun go down! Good times.

who was the dude with the crazy PA on the big baja?! I walked by as he was giving his boat a "beer shower" haha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501843[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Kelleys Island ?-rum_boat_web_905.jpg  

Last edited by RT930turbo; 06-02-2013 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
guy with the oso shirt was Bigboat28...thanks to our friendly neighbors on the donzi, Sailor Jerry got the best of him that night. I don't think he saw the sun go down! Good times.

who was the dude with the crazy PA on the big baja?! I walked by as he was giving his boat a "beer shower" haha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501843[/ATTACH]
Yea he was a little lit up at that moment. That's Bajaicebreaker on here. I could kill him as he would keeping grabing beer out of my cooler and just start going crazy with it. The best was when his car speaker box vibrated right of his radar arch into the lake, Good times at the bay.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Nice Artie nice lol

Yea that dude was bouncing around on the sun pad like it was a trampoline.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Registered

You didn't happen to get that on video, he had those speakers real secure
Old 06-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by paul235
It has it on the cement docks but we were on that cat walk kinda thing that runs the same direction as the sidewalk. They actually have never let me tie up there before but I guess it was a off day?

JR quit fighting your love for the bay!! Did you ever get that oil changed or are you guys still up there watching it drip into that damn plastic tube? lol
Hah! To funny Paul! That oil change took forever! I gotta get some fittings to pull the oil out of the drain hose instead of trying to pull 12 quarts out of a stir straw! And yes I do love they bay but to many good times at Kelleys!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.