Notices

Raft off 2013...

Old 08-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 12meter joe
Yes. Definitely worth coming for one day, but if you plan on drinking a bunch, loading up and trailering home wouldn't be so cool. It's something to see if you never been.
I would never drink too much and drive home, but I plan on bringing the Donzi and ill just enjoy the experience. Looks like metro is only 14 bucks for the whole day for parking so I'll just do that. It looks like Ill be coming solo... dad really isnt a go fast kinda boat guy.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Jackdonz
I would never drink too much and drive home, but I plan on bringing the Donzi and ill just enjoy the experience. Looks like metro is only 14 bucks for the whole day for parking so I'll just do that. It looks like Ill be coming solo... dad really isnt a go fast kinda boat guy.
Hope you didn't take that the wrong way as I didn't mean you would! Was just saing in general. Solo or not, there are plenty of us to hangout with. Let me know as you are more than welcome to hangout with us!
Old 08-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the guys that want to meet at Metro I was their today and they still have slips for Fri and Sat. The plan is for everyone to be at the docks around 7 am have some food & coffee load up the boats and try to head to the moot around 8am. To make things easier around all the chaos we will all tie up together outside the line then push into the line.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well guys looks like were in, thats if you guys don't mind some more people??? We are coming with another boat but not till Fri. evening sometime. For the docks are they all in one area? Looked at google maps and saw a bunch in a U, Is that them? I launched at that ramp once, I think its the same place. Anybody have a number off hand to reserve docks? Are they marked on the water side? I would imagine the Marina will be closed will that be a issue? Might be dark when we get there.
Thanks for the info.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

the marina closes at 5pm so i think you will just have to grab one and take care of it on saturday morning and yes it is on the u shaped ones call the south docks you can reserve it online and call them http://www.midnrreservations.com and tell them you will be late LATE ARRIVAL NUMBER: (586) 463-4581 tell them you want with lake st clair run and that shold help you be with our group
Old 08-08-2013, 06:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

it is exit 236 on rt 94 go east about 3 miles
Old 08-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
the marina closes at 5pm so i think you will just have to grab one and take care of it on saturday morning and yes it is on the u shaped ones call the south docks you can reserve it online and call them http://www.midnrreservations.com and tell them you will be late LATE ARRIVAL NUMBER: (586) 463-4581 tell them you want with lake st clair run and that shold help you be with our group
Im looking at the reservation drop down list. What name is the Marina/harbor under? Guess I should of asked is it the docks closest to the ramp or a little further? Both kinda look like a U

Last edited by whoya; 08-08-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

lake st clair ( metro marina )
Old 08-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Registered

Thanks totaly missed it.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

no problem see you tomorrow night

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.