Notices

Put in Bay updates

Old 06-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VoodooRob
We will be up Sunday night to Monday morning, with or without boat. We'll check for you on B dock.
Sorry we keep missing you, we'll be there soon enough. Still shooting for this Sunday.

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32
What other options are there that are close to downtown? Millers? Duggans? PIB YC ? any recommendations? trying to reserve 3 spots for Last weekend in June
The crews nest allows day boaters if the have spots available. Check out there web page for rates and info.
www.thecrewsnest.com
Old 06-15-2014, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was hoping to come across on the 4th of July weekend.. with A and C closed, probably no chance of getting a dock? What about the mooring balls?
Old 06-16-2014, 07:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Mooring balls are open but fill up fast on Holiday weekends and special events, get there early if there is anything big going on.
Old 06-16-2014, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

I'm heading there on the 27th. We are leaving Friday morning to hopefully get a spot with this docking situation. I will get the scoop and share any info I can on the docking.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Were also leaving the 27 , but I'm not a "gambling man" lol We reserved docks at millers .. We have 3 boats & trying stick together , chances of that happening on the public docks does not sound realistic .. Oh well, it will still be a blast ! Can't wait
Old 06-16-2014, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

From past experience if you get there before noon on Friday giving no big events are taking place, getting a spot with your group is very likely. But, then again this was without construction and limited space so yea, it might be a gamble. I'll throw an anchor and swim if I have to. Lol! It's too fun!
Old 06-17-2014, 11:37 AM
Registered

I was out there memorial weekend and the weekend after and this is what I was told from the workers at B dock. Apparently zoning requirements are restricting the opening of C dock until A dock is also complete. So even though C is almost done they cannot open it until A is done which will hopefully be completed prior to Xmas in july. I plan on going for Xmas and will probably head out from Cleveland on Thursday afternoon just to make sure I get a space.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:48 AM
Registered

Arrrr, planning on heading up this Sunday the weekend of pyrate fest, water and weather conditions look good for Sunday.
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...tField2=-82.66
Old 06-20-2014, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 125 Likes on 74 Posts

I am heading over to Kelley's for the weekend with the kids. Going to do the golf cart thing and look at some really old rocks and try to catch a snake or two.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:08 PM
Registered

C dock is partially open, fingers are not complete. Guy in charge of docks wants to buy my boat, he left his card on the helm while we were out and about. He says they'll be ready for the 4th of July. I hate to say but they sure look nice. The fingers are floaters too.