Notices

Quick PIB Question

Old 07-21-2014, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Niceee sounds like a good time! Me and the wife will prob get there around 6 on Friday. All they had left was a 52 foot dock witch is a bit of overkill for our 30 foot boat lol.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by prostock3
ok guys need your help. Our house got trashed this weekend that we put money down on. So they said we cant rent next weekend. Its starting to look like i might have to bust out my boat and use that. Anyone know if i come out friday night, or sat morning if docking will be impossible if i want to either stay the weekend, or just for the day and leave at night. The boat is 38ft same as S022mag
fri night is prob possible try MB or the keys. Or hit a buoy I think they are first come first serve!
Old 07-21-2014, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what is MB or the keys?! I only been there once a few years ago and its very cloudy
Old 07-22-2014, 01:44 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock3
ok guys need your help. Our house got trashed this weekend that we put money down on. So they said we cant rent next weekend. Its starting to look like i might have to bust out my boat and use that. Anyone know if i come out friday night, or sat morning if docking will be impossible if i want to either stay the weekend, or just for the day and leave at night. The boat is 38ft same as S022mag
Think it's going to be tuff to get a spot at the public docks after Thursday night/Friday morning.....

On another note I am heading back to PIB again this Tuesday (22nd) for another day trip. Looks like the weather will be much nicer than last Wednesday when I was there.... Lake Erie forecast for Tuesday morning is waves 1 foot or less. I have got to see this. I have never seen such a thing in Lake Erie..... I just hope finding a dock for the day won't be too hard..
Old 07-22-2014, 01:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by low_psi
Think it's going to be tuff to get a spot at the public docks after Thursday night/Friday morning.....

On another note I am heading back to PIB again this Tuesday (22nd) for another day trip. Looks like the weather will be much nicer than last Wednesday when I was there.... Lake Erie forecast for Tuesday morning is waves 1 foot or less. I have got to see this. I have never seen such a thing in Lake Erie..... I just hope finding a dock for the day won't be too hard..
The entire lake has been very calm.. ive been out on erie with less then 1' for 4 days in a row now (more like 6" at worst).. not common this time of year I dont think.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:47 AM
Registered

A and C were open the long weekend, wonder why they closed them again?
Old 07-22-2014, 01:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by breakitout
The entire lake has been very calm.. ive been out on erie with less then 1' for 4 days in a row now (more like 6" at worst).. not common this time of year I dont think.
Like I said, I've never been out there in those conditions, so hopefully it stays that way tomorrow. Last Wednesday was supposed to be 1-3 and was more like 3-5 with occasional swells larger.. Which is more what I am used to out on Erie....
Old 07-22-2014, 01:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by breakitout
A and C were open the long weekend, wonder why they closed them again?
C was open last week, however A had construction equipment all over it including a big barge. I have a pic but too tired to deal with posting it tonight. I will let everyone know how the docks look tomorrow when I arrive.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:06 AM
Registered

The keys are a private marina just east of the jet express dock. They sometimes have extra room for a offshore as they'll put 3 of us in 1 dock. Mb is middle bass the island on the north side of pib has huge state park marina. Super nice and you get to reserve your dock. Downside is you have to ferry to pib.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:15 AM
Registered

Went over last weekend. little slow there because it was cooler& rained sat. but still a blast with the Captain Morgan girls at the Mist. Moored at the Park place marina they had slips. It was very flat across to the Detroit river. Have fun!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.