Notices

PIB / Kellys Bound

Old 06-23-2017, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

I'm told to put in here - now back to your Cigarette thread.... (LOL)

Originally Posted by ALL_IN!
Cool - as far as I know, Sam's (same as last year). I am planning to put in at the dam (which I think is the state park). I'll ask a buddy of mine for the name of it.
Attached Thumbnails PIB / Kellys Bound-ramp-anchor-high-marine-old-hickory.jpg  
Old 06-23-2017, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

Yeah, I helped Joe load his boat there 4 years ago, it's not bad

None of these ramps let you float on/off, all power load, which I do not like. Temperamental blower engine boats w/ big diameter props kind of a pain to load under power, then subtract one engine, gets interesting....
Old 06-23-2017, 01:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by frickstyle
Yeah, I helped Joe load his boat there 4 years ago, it's not bad

None of these ramps let you float on/off, all power load, which I do not like. Temperamental blower engine boats w/ big diameter props kind of a pain to load under power, then subtract one engine, gets interesting....
This has got to be better than that broken POS at Sam's. I didn't know if we were going to make it on that one (pulling out).
Old 06-26-2017, 11:20 AM
Registered

^^Agreed, plus my driver needs launching lessons. He ran me down that ramp a weee bit too fast for my liking. Launched me like a bass boat @ 20mph (not really, but seriously, what was he thinking?) Could have pushed water into my exhaust....

That Sam's ramp is sketchy.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Thought this was about pib and kelleys I'm confused. .... Get the boat fixed and lets go boating Justin gees lol. We will make it down there for that run one day but with a little one don't think it would be a run for him. Few more years
Old 06-26-2017, 03:54 PM
Registered

Sorry - the derailment was my fault. I parked next to Frickstyle last year at Old Hickory, and I admired his boat. Just chit chatting. I'll move on - I'm probably not welcome around you cig guys anyway! LOL
Old 06-26-2017, 04:07 PM
Registered

I'm just bustin balls... it's cool. I Hurd it was a fun run and would like to join you guys one day.
Old 06-26-2017, 04:10 PM
Registered

Bustedboatstyle.....I mean frick is a good friend
Old 06-27-2017, 07:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
Thought this was about pib and kelleys I'm confused. .... Get the boat fixed and lets go boating Justin gees lol. We will make it down there for that run one day but with a little one don't think it would be a run for him. Few more years
Actually it's pretty laid back. Some people bring their kids. I'm sure Seb would be welcomed, lots of raft ups and swimming, I think it gets more crazy at night, and out on the town in Nashville.

All-in - You are totally welcomed here, come on up to Lake Erie and we'll zip around, plenty to do. I like your boat too it's sweet, I'm not a brand snob. Trying to get some electrical gremlins ironed out before Old Hickory.

Re: "BustedBoatStyle" is pretty funny. Why are Cigs always broken? typical things you will hear from Cig owners up here:
1. "My boat is broken"
2. "I'm building a Cigarette, it's going to be sweet, been working on it for years."
3. "If I wanted a fast boat I would have bought a Fountain or Cat, this thing will go 80mph in ten footers"
4. "My boat is broken", blah, blah, blah

My next tentative date for PIB is Sat the 8th. Anyone headed up?

Last edited by frickstyle; 06-27-2017 at 07:47 AM.
Old 06-27-2017, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

White Trash with Cash will be at PIB this weekend looking for women with low morals or daddy issues. Send them my way if anyone else spots some!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.