Notices

New Dragon

Old 04-04-2011, 07:03 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question New Dragon

Has the new Dragon hit the water as of yet?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I too am looking forward to an update.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Same here!
Old 05-17-2011, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Dragon

There will be no new Dragon, it is called a GTMM 39. Giovanni Theodoli purchased Dragon last year.
We are completely re-doing the bottom. A full length pad, larger steps, and a large notch in the transom. We are removing the 1/2 canopy, still a option, and making a Euro windshield. We are making a larger cabin with a enclosed head. The hull mold work is still in progress. I would imagine we will be hitting the water at the end of the summer. In the meantime our new GTMM 27 should be splashed in 2 months.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:48 AM
Registered

Default Fyi

I have reached out to ALL past and present Dragon owners. I have polled all there likes and dislikes. I am putting all these changes in the new GTMM. We want all Dragon owners to feel they are part of the new GTMM family. So this summer we plan on meeting up with the 2 re-done Dragons that will be at many Poker runs. They are beautiful and we consider it a honer to have them as part of GTMM's new family.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:16 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

Very cool! My apologies on calling it Dragon still. Best of luck with the endeavor. What will be a retail price for the 27?? Just curious
Old 06-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ssmith76
I have reached out to ALL past and present Dragon owners. I have polled all there likes and dislikes. I am putting all these changes in the new GTMM. We want all Dragon owners to feel they are part of the new GTMM family. So this summer we plan on meeting up with the 2 re-done Dragons that will be at many Poker runs. They are beautiful and we consider it a honer to have them as part of GTMM's new family.
Best of luck with this new adventure guys. Can't wait to see the new GTMM39 and I would bet you'll hear from some of the racers about the 27. Is that long enough for SVL now?
Old 06-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Registered

Default Gtmm 39

Hey, call it what you want, just not a Cigarette, lol
The 39' is getting a complete new bottom. Once complete in a few weeks we are cutting the 1/2 canopy off, still offered. Then a new cabin liner with a enclosed head. We most likely to be honest will not see the water for another 3 months. We will not skimp on any detail, ever.

This reply is for the 27' lovers in the crowd. Scott

Hello again, We are getting her weight today. The first one is going to be Ferrari ed with Ferrari Tan interior. One giant Garmin in place of gauges. She will have a all color mathched slate grey metallic drive, gimbal and 700 SCI engine. Troy at Supreme Marine is hammering away. If anyone is in Ft. Lauderdale give me a call, I would be happy to show her to you. We have many secrets, but we dont hide our boats like many others. If it is later this summer we will be keeping her in coconut grove at Grove Harbour, the Ocean is 3 minutes for a test. Scott 954-614-7076 cell. Thanks for your following our new entry to this market.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 39 Dragon

Did the 39 come from Guardado,remember seeing one tucked away in the corner when I visited with him last year. Bud
Old 06-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

I have to say, I remember so many years back – after Craig Barrie had left Cigarette – and listening to him talk so passionately describe his new vision…The Dragon. To listen to Craig was to be enthused. And if you were one of the few that were privileged to follow the step by step process of building his dream, while he dealt with the headaches and struggles of a performance boat builder, you couldn’t help but to be moved by his vision.

Seeing his vision come to life in the first Dragon, was awe inspiring. To see the next few built was inspirational. To see the economy and the business slow and the struggles that ensued was heartbreaking.

As Craig told me directly; people don’t want to buy a boat that doesn’t have a “name”. Cigarette, Outerlimits, Donzi, Nor-Tech…The name means as much as the product. When Craig said this, it was at the time he was selling to GTMM. He couldn’t be happier to see the prospect of his labor of love flourish. And flourish it shall under the GTMM banner. GTMM has obviously taken a great product and made it even better. I wish those at GTMM nothing but the best and sit on pins and needles in anticipation of the first 39 GTMM to hit the waters.

All the best!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.