Htm Owmers In Kansas >

Htm Owmers In Kansas

Notices

Htm Owmers In Kansas

Old 01-23-2003, 02:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Htm Owmers In Kansas

JUST NEW TO THIS FORUM AND WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE ANY HTM OWNERS OTHER THAN MYSELF FROM KANSAS OUT THERE.
Old 01-23-2003, 03:43 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

I have the one with blue flames. We meet a few times at Clinton lake. Mine has been in the Ozarks the last few summers.
Old 01-23-2003, 08:10 PM
Registered

THATS RIGHT . I REMEMBER ALSO SEEING YOU AT PB2 AT LOTO.HOW IS THE BOAT DOING. IF I RECALL YOU HAD JUST PUMPED IT UP TO A 540. MY SELF WE HAD A BAD START TO THE SUMMER. THIRD REBUILD IN 4 YEARS. SUCKED AN INTAKE VALVE 3 WEEKS INTO THE SUMMER AND DIDN'T GET IT BACK UNTIL AFTER LABOR DAY WEEKEND. THIS IS REALLY BEGINING TO SUCK.
Old 01-23-2003, 08:29 PM
Registered

NEEDLESS TO SAY WE BUMBED ALOT OF LAKE TIME FROM OUR GOOD FRIENDS LAST SUMMER. HAD ALOT OF FUN, BUT JUST NOT THE SAME AS HAVING YOUR OWN RIDE AT THE LAKE. DIDN'T MAKE IT TO LOTO AT ALLLAST SUMMER. JUST WORKED AT THE MARINA AND GOT REAL TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING " ANOTHER REBUILD". CHANGED TO A DIFFERENT ENGINE BUILDER. I KNOW DON'T SAY IT. HE HAS A SHOP HERE IN LAWRENCE. ROB WENDLAND, HE USE TO RUN TOP FUEL IN NHRA. HE NOW DOES A CONSULTING SERVICE FOR MANY OF THE NOW BIG TIME TOP FUELERS ON MANAGING AND MAINTAING PERFORMANCE R&D. HE IS GOOD AND FUN TO WORK WITH. DID ALOT OF CHANGES TO THE ENGINE. JUST WAS BREAKING IT IN AT THE LAST OF THE SUMMER. IT'S A STRONG RUNNER. WE WILL SEE. GOING TO THE OVERLAND PARK SHOW TOMORROW AFTERNOON. NEW SHOW TO THE AREA COULD BE INTERESTING. WAS AT SMITHVILLE FOR THE FIREWORKS DIDN'T SEE YOUR BOAT THERE BUT TALKED TO SOME PEOPLE THAT KNEW YOU AND YOUR BOAT.
Old 01-24-2003, 03:59 PM
Registered

HAS ANYBODY HAD BAD LUCK WITH THE GLOVEBOXS IN THEIR HTM'S? MINE FLEW OUT LAST YEAR. HIT MY 1ST MATE IN THE STOMACH, HIT THE FLOOR, BROKE THREE OF THE FOUR CORNERS AND BUSTED OFF BOTH HINDGES. TRIED A FAST FIX WITH GLUE, LOOKS LIKE CRAP. GONNA CONTACT HTM TO SEE IF THEY HAVE HAD ANY COMPLAINTS AND ABOUT A NEW ONE. HOPEFULLY A BETTER ONE. 80+GRAND BOAT AND A 10 CENT GLOVEBOX. SCARED TO SEE WHAT A NEW ONE COSTS. PROBABLY HAS A GOV. TYPE PRICE TAG..........PARTYHAWK
Old 01-25-2003, 09:15 AM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Mine has broken also.
Old 01-27-2003, 09:22 PM
Registered

Default HTMs

HTMikesr24
Are they still making Htm boats and if so, does any one know if they are going to have any boats at the Miami show,or any of the other shows, Im interested in their 30 footer, are there any around?also any for sale if around?

eliminator219
Old 02-10-2003, 04:58 PM
Registered

yes htm is still going strong. i heard there were a fe 30 footers for sale. never had a problem with my glove on my 2000.
Old 02-11-2003, 01:17 AM
Registered

HTM CALLED TODAY, NEW GLOVE BOX AROUND 150.TALKED TO THEM FOR QUITE AWHILE. SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE GOING STRONG.. HAS A SALE RIGHT NOW ON THE 30FOOTERS. TWO HO 496'S AND ALL THE TRIMMINGS AROUND 140K.
Old 02-11-2003, 04:53 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

$150.00 that is nuts. Need to find who make them and should be half the price.

Partyhawk is your boat up and running again?

Quick Reply: Htm Owmers In Kansas

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser